Drop your stories here! Any genre of books would be appreciated

Thanks for this thread! Here’s my story:

Title: UL: Feel Something
Genre: Romance/drama
Description: At home, your foster mom sees you as a troubled teen who doesn’t want to be saved. At school, you’re an outcast who hates everyone. Until the new kid takes an interest in you.

Full CC, limelight, point system, and one love interest (M/F)

Here is the link: Episode Writer Portal

Do you have insta? Mine is daniela.writes
We can text more there for the R4R!

None of these are mafia related. (Well, from as far as I’ve read which for most of them is all the way through)

My story

Hi! Here’s my story if you’d like to give it a read.

Title: The Fourth Wall
Author: The Button
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 6
Available for: iPhone and iPad
Customization: Full CC
R4R: Sorry, not at the moment, I’m pretty busy. Eventually I will though.
Description:
Lydia and her friends start to question their reality when, after a strange nightmare, she realises she doesn’t remember anything.

Cover:
Small:

Large:

What to expect from this story:

• Different perspectives
  • Time Travel
  • Alternate realities
  • Little bit of romance but much more focus on the story
  • Mystery, Adventure, Science Fiction

Link:
Episode Writer Portal

Recommendations
  • The Marriage Counsellor by @Joriemar
  • Scars by Ashley Y (I think)
  • Meet You At Home by Wynter Sapphire (I think)
  • Verdict by @J.Miley
  • Imaginary Friend by @LiliStar
  • Labyrinth by @Saniya
2 Likes

Hello!

Thanks for this :revolving_hearts: :slight_smile: I’ve recently published 9 episodes of my first story Game On. It would be great if you can support my story by reading :blush:

Title: Game On
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Number of episodes: 9 (Story is still ongoing)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

Cover:

To read my story, here is the link: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for the thread.:heart:

:fire: 𝙐𝙇: 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗲𝘀 :fire:

:bangbang:Genre: Romance, Fantasy and Action​:bangbang:

:bangbang:Description: You were born special because of the magic you hold. But now you are caught in a tug-of-war between the mafia and military. They both want your powers. Will you fall in love or play their game?:bangbang:

:white_check_mark:Full CC
:white_check_mark:2 LI’s
:white_check_mark:Choices that matter
:white_check_mark:Advanced directing
:white_check_mark:Magic
:white_check_mark:MMA fighting
:white_check_mark:Slow burn love
:white_check_mark:Comedy moments
:white_check_mark:Self growth choices
:white_check_mark:Lifelong friendships
:white_check_mark:Strong minded female MC

Thank you so much for recommending my story :kissing_closed_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Title: UL: The Forest of Witches | 1-3 episodes are out now!

Story description: You’re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you don’t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way home?

Genre: Romance | Fantasy | Comedy

Choices matter | Point system | Advanced directing | Mini-games

Tropes: Forbidden romance, Stuck together, Destined to be together, Love and sacrifice

The MC and LI are both fully customizable; however, you can’t change their names. The main characters are Mason Ward and Sybil Manganti. Mason is known to the world as the silent prince and is a jewel thief who doesn’t play by anyone’s rules. Sybil is a witch who has never met a human, but fate pushes these two together for the adventure of their lives. Can Mason get back home before he’s caught, or will his feelings for Sybil get in the way? You can find out what happens by staying tuned for heartwarming romance, emotions, drama, and a lot of comedy! I hope it makes you laugh like I did!

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

I think you’d love my story Deadly Nightshade.

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Genre: Thriller

Style: Limelight

Customization: The MC is black, so the customization will be strictly limited. You cannot change her name either.

Other Notes:

• There is no romance. At least, it’s not the central part of the plot at all.
  • There’s a very diverse cast in the story! Representation is super important to me.
  • The points system is used, choices matter.
  • Advanced directing IS used, so please tap carefully!
  • No gem choices, except for donations (support the author.)
  • Bonus scenes are FREE to unlock!
  • Sounds/music are used. Do turn up your volume because it’s very important to the story. Helps you enjoy it more!

Episodes: 11, ongoing

Link:

Instagram: @kikis.stories

I hope you enjoy it.

STORY NAME : Pearson Hart
RELEASED: 1st Jan 2023
EPISODES- 3(ongoing)
GENRE: Drama
DESCRIPTION: Who doesn’t like drama….what would happen if the drama is in a law firm…!!??All that aside you’re just a young girl trying to make it in the “LAW WORLD”
Point System
LINK : Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal
INSTAGRAM: Sharma_ep

Thank you for this thread. You can check mine out if you want!

Thank you sooo much!

Title: UL: The Forest of Witches | 1-3 episodes are out now!

Story description: You’re a notorious jewel thief, but one slip-up lands you in a world where you don’t belong and into the arms of an alluring witch. Will you find love or your way home?

Genre: Romance | Fantasy | Comedy

Choices matter | Point system | Advanced directing | Mini-games

Tropes: Forbidden romance, Stuck together, Destined to be together, Love and sacrifice

IG: @carmie_episode

Hi, Love! :hugs:

My newest story is Daylight, which is all you need! A romantic drama, wrapped around a slowly unfading mystery line. :shushing_face:

The description: " Starting a new life in New York in hope for leaving the tormenting anxiety behind, slowly gets to its aim when a mysterious writer lightens up the darkest days of Macy’s. "

And if you might need a link: Episode Writer Portal

I’d really appreciate it if you may give it a try! :pleading_face:

Thank you sm! x

Your cover is so beautiful omg :heart_eyes:

Hi, feel free to check out my story! :relaxed::two_hearts:

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

SCHOOL_SHOOTING_posterThumb_tUxazBdnJ9

Description: Camille and Matteo used to be childhood best friends, but they drifted apart. When they meet again, Camille doesn’t recognize him. Will they reconnect and fall in love?

Genre: Romance

Insta: Essie_episode

I’m willing to do R4R!

Hey! :penguin:

Thank you so much for this thread :hearts:

I’d love if you could give my story a try and to hear your opinion in case you decided to read it :hugs:

Title: The Sin
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Description: Humanity’s future is in the hands of two hearts destined to meet. Two royal bloodlines: vampires and werewolves. Will their union end the world or save it?
Advanced directing, full CC, 1LI, point system
IG handle: @lady.di.ep

Thanks for this thread :heart:
Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:
Espionage_tL_posterThumb_tbQTOhK7nX
Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

My story is Into The Unknown
My story is a romantic Fantasy, I’m hoping to get some more reads i started about two months ago and only have 12 reads and i admit this is my first story so the coding and spelling is a bit shabby but it is getting better! :joy:
This story is like my baby so i’d like to get it out there.
My instagram is anonymous.episode_ if you would like to give me feed back or keep up with my updates!
Description: She has no idea what she is, but he has all the answers into the unknown. He has a dark past that haunts him as does she, will this lead to love or death? Who knows.
Style: Limelight
Author: Anonymous

P.s. my author name is Anonymous :joy:

Hell I’m publishing a story it is called Disabled.
Here is the description:
Congratulations you graduated high school. Now it is time for you to go to college and get a job. However for you it will be harder. Will you succeed?
Includes: personalization and CC
Here is the link: Episode Writer Portal

Hello here is my story: Disabled