Emilee’s ✨ Tropical Shop ✨ *CLOSED*

oh yeah ofc it’s Maroon Ridged Moto Jacket

1 Like

I’m sorry that I took 3 years however I have them finished! I hope you like them :pleading_face: I checked to make sure they would fit as a background

Splashes

If there’s anything I missed, or you want me to change. Please let me know, also I’m sorry about the first one lmao I’m not the best at custom animations. But I hope it doesn’t bother you too much!
i just realized that both of his arms aren’t around her waist… oops, I can try to change it if you really want it like that, but it may take awhile again, and it may not look the exact same

1 Like

hey girl!
Can you do me any overlay

I need this one from side view too…
and if you could send me a bigger and a little scarier looking one that would be great!

1 Like

I’m not sure I’ll be able to do that one, but I will try :sweat_smile: it’s probably gonna take me a few hours, is that alright?

1 Like

no problem love take your time

1 Like

Hey @sarcasticemilee, could you please make couch overlay for me?
:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

Summary

1 Like

Sure! :blush:

1 Like

So do you just need that one from side view, or from front view and side view? I don’t want to do less or more work than I need to if that makes sense

1 Like

I just need the small one in side view and if you can a bigger one (that works older) with both side view and front view…

1 Like

Oh okay! I think I may be able to do that, it may not look the best, but I can try

1 Like

thxs love

1 Like

Ok, I finished them! Please excuse if they’re messy! It also took shorter than it would’ve since my friend helped me a little :grin:

Front and side view

I’m better at side views rather than front views, that’s why the bigger one looks like a pup

Side view

sorry if the color doesn’t match up! You can change it if it doesn’t, unless you want me to do it

1 Like

I was sadly unable to make you one, but here’s one that I found online. It’s free to use I’m almost positive, sorry for the wait :pleading_face:

No problem! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Awe I love it!
Thank you so much <3

1 Like

Bump!

Hi can You plz try to get me or make me like the inside of a tour bus with beds and kitchen/sittingroom?

1 Like

Hmm I’ll see what I can find

Thank you!

I’m not able to find anything with a kitchen area. Is it a must have? Or just beds is ok?