Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings Continued! :yay: (Part 2)

mind blown :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that art is on fire i giving it 10/10000000 @Blue_lover

2 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

New new edit!

For @fake_bananas

i annoy you alot here and sometimes in ig so here is an edit lol :joy:

jk just wanna edit for you cuz I am kinda improving.

Fb

Fb's ultra closeup

Don’t dare to claim it as your own or steal it unless you are @fake_bananas

14 Likes

OMGGG you are too sweet!!! Thank you so much, I love it :sob: you are definitely improving! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OK this is my entry for @Vi_Episode 's contest!

Share your opinion on this! Advices are much appreciated.

16 Likes

i love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that cute :pleading_face: i love art you do @Indu_episode_kc

1 Like

love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Continue from earlier, I finally finished it :cowboy_hat_face:

Without watermark on my ig

36 Likes

oh my freaking godd!! this is goregous!!!

3 Likes

that clean and it burning it burning on fire :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and mind blown words lost but do see eyes and shadow and design as for eyelash , chinese language is on fleek @pupplegum then sticker is omg it lovely and cute and omg :pleading_face: the next side show nice and next side show evil side woow :scream: and even hair blend in and the effect background color given it spooky perfection and that is awesome everything is
10/100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
this is another level of creative , perfection , mind blown , clean , lovely , burning on fire art , fabulous , cute , spooky

2 Likes

@Vi_Episode @Kande10 thank you :sob: it wasn’t an intention to be spooky but I’m glad it does

2 Likes

:pleading_face: you’re welcome @pupplegum it fix halloween vibes i shock omg i wanna cry that creative is another level :pleading_face: but design come out spooky it looks cute but art is spooky and mind blown :pleading_face: and true same i shock it does too

2 Likes

Sooooooooo cute!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Kande10 and @Thima_123! It means to me so much

2 Likes

Well here’s my latest art I hve practiced alot… Bit improved than before

21 Likes

Latest editt

:black_heart::black_heart:

17 Likes

Uk the same art popped on my insta at the same time when this image opened :joy: coincidences

Its beautiful btw :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Lol yh I uploaded on insta at the same time lmfao :joy_cat:

Well thnquu alot :black_heart::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Welcome lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I’m slowly at the point again, where I don’t like my work anymore, but I don’t have time to improve my art because I have too many requests to finish…

My recent art piece

20 Likes