Episode four of negligent is out! go read please share your stories too!

I’ll be starting EPISODE FIVE tomorrow!

This is NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance!

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456
Instagram: @Carlitab.episode

Hello Lovely!

Congrats on your new chapter,

And thank you for the thread :heart:

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would like to promote

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

3 Likes

Sounds good, I’ll definitely check it out. :heart:

This is mine if you fancy it -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 20 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

https://linktr.ee/kiki_epi

Covers:

image image

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart:
Here is mine
That’s my first Limelight story!

Author: SollyRa

Title: I’ll call you mine

Genre: Romance!

Chapters: 4 (5th is coming soon!)

Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)

I’ll appreciate if you read mine❤️

Link:

And that’s my Instagram:

1 Like

Right Beside you .
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Her aunt, who wants the best for her, decides to send her into an Eating Recovery Center. [SEMI CC/LL/POINTS]
Episodes : 2
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available, but limited
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to newest: Underrated story check it out! promote your stories here!