šŸ¤Ŗ Episode Memories šŸ„°

IM NOT CRYING I SWEAR :sob::sob: OH MY CHOCOLATE I NEVER HEARD SUCH KIND WORDS!

I remember all our weddings those were amazing ones :joy::relieved:

1 Like

OH M GEE

Hii!

1 Like

Iā€™m not part of this gang-gang, but do yā€™all remember #episodehypocrisy it was over a year ago but damn what an era.

2 Likes

When my crazy family and I did a RP for the first timeā€¦

@Chocolate_Mama @AS007 @Secretz_lol @k.w.episode @SilverStar

When my crazy family and I did some fun weddings.

5 Likes

When @Chocolate_Mama talked about her rap snacks.

Oh and yes, I canā€™t use emojis

1 Like

Rap snacks arenā€™t just a snackā€¦theyā€™re a lifestyle :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been on the forums since the older one (which was a mess may I add.) But, I didnā€™t become active until Feb of this year.

@Marshmallow_O - I donā€™t remember how we became friends, but I believe she gave me my first review and she was so honest about it. We also did a read for read and I think I died a little when I read her story. Amazing. We maxed out so many pms that eventually, we became inseparable

@lex2 - She asked me if I had some burnt food overlays :joy: then a week later we bonded because she was telling me about how she liked my story. When I say we clicked. We clicked instantly.

@amberose - We clicked instantly as well. It was the Cindy G, College-ish, and the Crossover thread that started the friendship :joy: Two messy queens. That we are.

@JemU776 - She sent me a fanmail and I think I was way too happy for a week. Honestly, youā€™re amazing and I liked the person you were way long before we became friends.

@Aims1141 & @Lex2 - Our real friendship started over a sims 3 vs sims 4 polls. Best thread ever.

All my memories are boring lol. Here is some random love for a few people I adore.

The other tags would be weird. So, I wonā€™t mention them, but they are Amberā€™s friends.
P.s my post is so sloppy. Sue me.

12 Likes

Ahahahahaha :sweat_smile: Amberā€™s friends lol

3 Likes

:sob: :heart:

1 Like

oop- you forgot to tag gaines lmao

ilysm ty for being such an amazing friend :revolving_hearts::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

giphy

Iā€™m sad because I canā€™t think of memorable moments because I lurk too damn much! Screw it Iā€™ll think of something! :joy:

3 Likes

YESSSSSs

2 Likes

Well he also hates me :unamused:

But I love you, :pleading_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll add it when you give me your details :relieved:

2 Likes

Aww donā€™t cry :cry::hugs:

1 Like

Yesss :joy:

HE HATES ME MOST.

I love you, tooā€¦ sigh

2 Likes

I still remember this and I loved those memories, I still miss Germafartaholic, Sister Exposer$ for life! Ilysm Mineeha!

2 Likes

Then why are you sighing?

1 Like

Maybe because you plot my murderā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

:pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like