Episode Portal is error for me!

how do I clear my browser cache? I did try different browsers and clearing web data.

2 Likes

did you do anything? or it just worked on its own?

1 Like

It’s different for different browsers. Maybe try searching it up on your browser?

1 Like

I’ll try that right now

2 Likes

it just won’t load I tried everything. I just cleared my data

1 Like

I not confirm that cause I also did some creepy thing it was reset :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

you reset what?

1 Like

The monitor

It’s happening again @theodore and I submit a ticket . :cold_sweat:

1 Like

it’s still happening for me :frowning:

1 Like

WHATEVER I WAS USING WINDOWS 11 , It’s happening again to again

I’m using windows 10, I don’t think it the windows or Verizon cuz I used to write in my windows 7 laptop and it worked fine but after I bought a knew laptop it stopped working in litreally any device

1 Like

I just going to create a new account and create the sam story on it

I tried that with 3 new accounts and it still didnt work

1 Like

I tried every single one of them but u can try it. maybe it’ll work for u. lmk yeah?

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Episode Portal is error for me!:

Hi, Episode. My episode portal is loading ( Loading Assets… ) forever for 1 hour is not coming :sleepy: I have done reset my monitor, I did restart my monitor. It just loading fix this problem do something for this problem. :worried:

I really don’t know what is going on in Episode @system. I was done trying different browsers; Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and including Brave. Internet connection is perfectly fine and the great cause the other apps are perfectly good and fast but only Episode Writer Portal having a problem with it. I did submit the ticket. And I did in 3 different accounts also still not working.

AND ALSO

Those also not working either I mean these two buttons.

I think this all happening after the new version and I think it’s because of the updates too. I have no idea of what is going on with Episode Portal. I hope this month or next will be ok. And also I don’t any other devices. I have done trying this all steps:

1. Clear your web browser’s cache, history, and browsing data. You can learn more at Clik Me
  2. Turn off or disable your browser extensions.
  3. Try using a different web browser. The Writer Portal works best on Google Chrome.
  4. Try to sign out completely, fully close your browser, reopen it, and sign back in.
  5. Try using a different laptop or desktop computer.

This is all happening cause of the update make sure that the Episode informs here and on social media. I wish the Episode listens to us for once :sob:

and the BG/overlays For my stories button won’t open

2 Likes

i’m so sorry, did they reply to you? (also did you make sure to do the things that were listed in the comments, such as clearing cache?)

2 Likes

I’m not sure. Cause on (The ticket) They say’s

Hi Alina,

Thanks for contacting Episode Support!

Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear your web browsers cache, history and browsing data. You can learn more at this link
  2. Turn off or disable your browser extensions.
  3. Try using a different web browser. The Writer Portal works best on Google Chrome.
  4. Try to sign out completely, fully close your browser, reopen it, and sign back in.
  5. Try using a different laptop or desktop computer.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Lauren

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, sharing, re-posting or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden and can result in permanent removal from the Episode Platform.

I am sorry what do you mean?

1 Like

If you don’t know how to clear cache, follow these steps to clear it! please let me know if it works!

2 Likes