Episode Story - Suggestion Ideas

So I’m writing a story about a girl named Ellen who soon found out she was an Elemental (A person with one of the 4 Elements: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water). But she has all 4 of them.
In my story there is a war between all 4 Elments (specifically the 4 kingdoms of Elements). I need help creating some reasons that caused the war, just to get me thinking. I could credit you if you want.
I also need some drama ideas with the popular daughter of the assistant headmistress and the hot bad boy with the main character. Like the moment the main character meets them, what causes the conflict between them, things like that.

1 Like

not related but my story features elements so i thought this was a cool post haha <3 hope all goes well, maybe the war could be because they didn’t agree with each other on a conflict that affected them all?

lmao give credit if you use it please

1 Like

Thanks and of course! :smile:

1 Like

Be careful, that sounds a lot like Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Don’t worry it may sound a little alike but instead of it being the Fire element that wants to conquer all. It’s going to be a entirely different villain, and plus there are going to be 6 Elements bedsides the original 4, it’s going a whole new different story. But thanks for the notice. :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah it just resembles it too closely that it may be able to be considered fanfiction. Which is not allowed on episode. Elemental powers are nothing unique to Atla but the whole, main protagonist can control 4 sounds awfully familiar - same with an ongoing war.

Yeah now that you mention it, it does sound really and close and I don’t want to get in trouble. :thinking:… Ehh oh well I can always do another story idea, I got plenty. Thanks @Swiggles.
:blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.