Error 20343 on portal

Hi,
I’ve got this error on the portal which is stopping me from being able to preview. It’s error 20343; I’ve inserted a picture of it. I have no clue how to get rid of it since it doesn’t specify what exactly the error means or what I should do to resolve. And I can’t find any information on the forums regarding it, so if anyone knows what’s happening?
Thank you, Saba :slight_smile:

1 Like

its probably a script error, although u could refresh the page and see if it changes, you shouldnt lose what youve written even if it tells u it wont save

1 Like

it does let me save, just not preview! But I tried to refresh and it still says error :sob: :sob:

how long is your script? id post the part written right before u got the error

it’s at 5670 lines right now, but the error appeared as soon as I logged in and went on the episode. I just didn’t realise it was there until I pressed save and preview and it didn’t preview because of the error and at that point I hadn’t added anything into the script either. It was just what I had written from before which previewed fine back when I first wrote it.

When I click on the error itself it takes me back to the line 1 of the script which doesn’t make sense considering it’s just a hashtag

1 Like

you might have to send a ticket i have no idea what it could be

1 Like

yess! I think I’ll have to :sweat: :sweat:

1 Like