Facetime overlay help!

Hey guys!

I’ve looked EVERYWHERE for a face time overlay like this.
But I can’t put one of my characters in the little box.
And the big screen, I’ve looked everywhere for a front interior of a car.
If anyone can help me, that would be amazing!
Thanks.

This is what I have.
help! overlay

1 Like

Send me the background you want so i can make an overlay

1 Like

the little square thing is never gonna work. it has to be png, and what i do is cut it out from the background and convert it to PNG so i can put a character behind it

1 Like

it would look like this
example

1 Like

I actually can’t send it to you because I got it from @ amepisode drive and on her terms/rules things says you can share it on the forums, I’ll have to find another car interior, or you’ll have to get it.

Okay I think I found one, will this work?

Ahhh, I don’t think me using her overlays to alter them abides with her rules, actually… did it have to be that car overlay, or are you open to a different one ?

yeah I could do that one. which side do you want the little square on ?

I don’t mind, I can use any :upside_down_face:

which side do you want the square on ?

The top right corner please! on zone 1

do you want the entire overlay the same? like keep the same seats ? or would you like it cropped like the one you shared earlier ?

The same as what I had before!

Thank you so much :yellow_heart:

let me know if you want a redo

1 Like

I did also see you wanted this on it.

I would advise you to code the facetime background w/ characters first, and then add these buttons to the front so the character in the car looks like she is behind them.

buttons

1 Like

OMG!!! You’re absolutely amazing!!!
Thank you so much :pleading_face:
How can I credit you?!

1 Like

ideally, with the button overlays, it’d look like this. pardon how shitty the quality is, its just for examples

1 Like

Aww thank you, love! I am glad I could help. :slight_smile: you can credit my IG which is @medusajett.episode <3

1 Like

Ah great, thank you again!

I’m pretty sure I follow you :joy:

1 Like

Anytime! Well, great! If you ever need anything else, I am a DM away then! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like