Finally published my first story! (Come promote yours too, if you want 😄)

Hey guys! After months of not being able to work on my story (thanks to school :sob:), I was finally able to finish the first episode during Spring Break, and was so giddy with how it turned out that I wanted to go ahead and publish it! I would supremely appreciate it if you guys check it out. Go ahead and promote your own stories too down below if you’d like, and if you have any feedback on my story, I’d be more than glad if you messaged me about it! :sparkling_heart: :smile:

EDIT: Also, please tell me if you found any errors if you’re able to! I tried my best to smooth everything out, but there might be some things I could have missed. :pray:

Story Name: Providence
Style: INK
Author: A.D. Summers
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Description: “Why does God even deal with us?” I never thought I’d know his answer… until I returned to that mysterious town. After all, Providence is a greater mystery than Revelation.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5942187732107264

Cover:

3 Likes

OMG, I was in the middle of reading it as a part of First Impression Reviews and I’m on her nightmare XD

1 Like

I was originally going to wait until all the review threads I posted on responded to see how I could change things, but I was too excited when all my stuff got approved :joy:

I can’t wait to see what you thought of it! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh OK, I’d be excited too and I was really enjoying it BTW :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Omg :sparkling_heart: :sob:

1 Like

:black_heart:

I’ll check out your story. :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Bad Behavior
Author: Aaliyah Ali
Genre: Drama & Mystery.
Episodes: 6 (more to come)
Summary: How will Alana, Lucas, Ryan, and Rachel survive their past and conquer their future…
If bad behavior follows them everywhere they go?
cc, and choices available!
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778189056540672

Cover

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@a.d.episode you will love @LiyahxWrites 's story and @LiyahxWrites you will love @a.d.episode 's story :smirk: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooo, Jem has approved :stuck_out_tongue::eyes:
I’ll start reading your story tomorrow, it’s late here. @a.d.episode

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response, my insecure ass had to change something quickly on the first episode that I forgot, so I’m glad you haven’t read it yet :joy:
I’ll be able to read your story now, there are literally no stories I can read rn that I like lol

1 Like

I hope you like it :sweat_smile:
I’ll pm you my thoughts and screenshots tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey @a.d.episode :wave:
I recently revamped my story, and I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile:

Title: Unbearable Pain
Genre: It’s a mix of fantasy, action and drama.
Chapters: 3
Style: Ink
Author: Koolgal77 (me :sweat_smile:)
Description:
The SAO’s goal is to place unbearable pain in the hearts of every supernatural. They have waged a war, one which a cursed bloodline must stop. The question is: Why the Costellos?
Instagram handle: @koolgal.epi
Covers: They are done by the talented @epysar on Instagram.
Link:

I hope you enjoy my story if you do give it a read.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, I’m in school right now, so I barely have time to check things :sweat_smile:
I’ve seen your story go around before and it looks interesting to say the least! I’ll try to read it after I’m done for the day! :smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Published my first story too! I’m still working on the cover art but I’m super excited to share.

Title: Life Without Measurements (Limelight and CC)
Story Description: Life will always throw a curve ball when you least expect it. All that matters is how you’ll react and what you plan on doing next. Follow Natasha and her friends on their journey.

I hope you like it!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll add you to my list and send screenshot proof once I’m done :smile:

1 Like

DAMNNN it’s out!! I already want to read it by just looking at it. :kissing_heart: The review should be coming soon!

1 Like

Hi, thank you for this thread, here’s my story! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

1 Like

Wow! Your story looks awesome. Adding it to my shelf! :star_struck:

My Story :

Story Name : Counterclockwise (LL, CC, CHOICES MATTER)
Author : bek
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Description : On her 21st birthday, Eve discovers her destiny: to save the universe by traveling through time. Will she save life as we know it, or will all of creation be annihilated?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization, POC and LGBTQ characters, minigames!

1 Like

Story: Pennies for my heart
Author: Jupiter
Genre: Romance, Drama
Style: Limelight
Description: Charlie sacrifices her teenage years to care for her dying mother and keeps their lives from falling apart. Yet she finds out the hard way that there are things money can’t buy - like silence. A pampered, rich boy finds out her secret. Will he keep it or will he expose her?
Instagram: Jupiter.episode

1 Like

Title - money can’t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesn’t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 3/ more to come
Genre - romance

1 Like

Hi There!

Let’s do a R4R?

Title: Life Without Measurements
Description: Life will always throw a curve ball when you least expect it. All that matters is how you’ll react and what you plan on doing next. Follow Natasha and her friends on their journey.
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Limelight + CC

I’d love feedback too! It’s also my first story lol.

1 Like