Finals are near, PANIC!

Hi guys, finals are happening before Christmas or after, so how are you holding?

1 Like

I’m holding on by a thread :sob::sob: what about you?

1 Like

Surviving with coffee :melting_face: :sob: :sob:
I have finals before Christmas AND after T_T

How many finals you have? :sob:

1 Like

I’ve got 12 this month :sob: wbu?

1 Like

Just finished my finals yesterday. I’m hoping and praying that I pass them all… :sob:

1 Like

12?! What r you studying? Damn I feel your pain :face_holding_back_tears: :scream:

I have one in about 2 days, then another 2 days after that one, and then like 4 in January

1 Like

Lucky!
I’m sure you passed all :sunglasses:

1 Like

Running on fumes here! I’m glad that this semester some of my finals are actual tests and not all long papers :smiling_face_with_tear:

Good luck everyone!!! Done is good enough!

1 Like

I am in all AP classes :sob: I have six in the next three days and an ap art critique tomorrow :melting_face::saluting_face:

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Finished mines on Thursdays :face_exhaling:

1 Like

How much less?

Mine are always test like minus 2, one we had on Friday and the one I will have on Wednesday.

Good luck to u too! :muscle:

AP is something from America no? We don’t have that here.

From stories I read, they described it as the avance course, its that?

Good luck!!:muscle:

1 Like

Im sure you passed them :muscle:

I’m studying political science, so normally it’s just papers. I have two tests and two papers this time, though. I don’t know about you, but I prefer exams where you can just get it over with, lol

I have been doing test type exams for 5 years now so I prefer those HAHAHA

I’m a 5th med student, here we have a final exam after 6th and its test type 5h of exam T_T so they prepare for it. That’s why my exams are tests minus few that they make us write the answers

1 Like

Yeah, in ap you get finals and then ap exams.

Good luck to you as well?

1 Like

You can do it!!
After exams say how u passed them :muscle: and if not next time no worries

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

mine were last week. I thought i was doing so good on my math one and i was the last one to finish but i ended up getting half score it was so embarrassing :disappointed: but i am taking a course for the next three days that should bring my math grade up a letter grade and I’d have straight A’s :revolving_hearts: excited for that

I didn’t even show up to my history class because I was having a really bad day so I stayed home, gonna have to re do that class next semester

Ey, maths is never easy. Don’t worry, you can do it!

Ik, we all care about grades, and depends on person they will say marks r the most important thing and others that your health is more important.

It depends on each one and how they want to live.

But, what i want u to have present is that, all have solution minus death so if u can’t do it at the first try, go again and again and again until u get it.

Water can break a rock with patience, so u can too.
(No breaking the rock, unless u r Bruce Lee xD)

1 Like