Forum Emoji Request Thread

Ah.

Which type of syrup would you like us to look for?

cada81026b017f58934041cc73ed9c45

pngtree-3d-wine-png-icon-png-clipart_2628970

2 Likes

I like the first and second ones

The second ones.

The chocolate and strawberry syrup, as well as the first picture

So a coffee or desert type syrup. Gotcha, thanks.

1 Like

I mean while you are at it, I like the last one and it could come in handy when talking about pancakes

2 Likes

After a little research I found out that there is a petition for getting a syrup emoji added to the Apple Icon set. Still on the hunt for a custom one :smiley:

3 Likes

Since we got the Apple emojis:

sad%20cowboy

A sad cowboy emojis would be great.

3 Likes

Yas!

1 Like

Hey Jeremy when are you gonna consider that?

3 Likes

Itā€™s been consideredā€¦but that is not a promise of it being rolled out. Will let you know in this thread if there has been any headway on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question that might have already been asked before:

Why do you guys keep changing the styles of the emoji? Like, before the forums had Discord type emojis, now itā€™s Apple. :thinking:

Nope, never, no sarcasm intended

Only done this twice

Check out the poll we recently had up where the community was able to choose which emoji set they would like perm on the forums. It was a rather big hit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ohhhhh, I didnā€™t know that. Okay! Thank you for clearing it up!

2 Likes

After further review into this one we unfortunately canā€™t add it. Just throwing this out thereā€¦if someone were to create their own emoji of this that is unique and not anyone elseā€™sā€¦we would def consider using it on the forums :smiley:. Love to give the community opportunities to contribute :smile:

1 Like

If I get time and no one else does so, then I can give it a go later today or tomorrow. (Wink)

1 Like

Awesome! Really if anyone has any custom emojiā€™s that they have made or worked on and would like the possibility of having them included on the forums, let me know and we can review them.

1 Like

Marvel, DC, Pixarā€™s Incredibles, Star Trek and BBC Sherlock please!

Weā€™re not allowed them. See here:

Dang it.

1 Like