Free Backgrounds + Request Thread!

Vintage.

?

I’ll do that too, don’t worry! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

IMPORTANT NOTE! when you do the entrance, add mezuzah on the right-hand side of the cafe door.
Don’t worry. When you get to the exterior cafe bg, I’ll give you more details

Hi! :smiling_face: Sorry for not updating you but I’ve had much going on these past days, still I almost finished the interior and exterior design, in the next couple of days I’ll start coloring and post the bg’s here, but if something’s not right or if you want me to add something like you said you would, just tell me and I shall comply with your wish! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s great! If you’re already working on the exterior, then I’ll put here what you need to know when doing it:

1. On the right-hand side of the cafe’s door, a mezuzah MUST be included. Place the mezuzah straight.

Just in case you don't know what mezuzah is, here are examples of mezuzah

2. a. When making the cafe sign, add the word “Kosher” under the name of the cafe, in medium-small font size.

Example

Of course, I don’t expect you to write it in Hebrew :sweat_smile:

b. Please add a little bird holding cup of coffee as the cafe’s logo (after all, the cafe’s name means “(The) Coffee Bird” in Hebrew :relieved::v:t4:)

I’d be glad if you could make overlays of square parasols and tables and single sofa chairs.

Thank you :smiling_face:

Don’t worry about it. You’re a human being too, so it’s completely normal for you to be busy with your personal life!

bump.