Free Cover Artist

Hey guys! I just REALLY need a cover for my story and I was hoping someone could recommend a really good cover artist. I would appreciate if they didn’t have a commission cuz we cheap around here. It would also be nice if the free mystery cover artist drew SUPER realistic drawings. If someone could drop a name or an art shop down below that would be nice and thank youuu :kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

U can on me for examples here or dm me on ig: cia_writes6

3 Likes

I am sorry to tell you realistic and free usally dont go togheter.

els you can check out my art shop.
Line’s Free Artshop (OPEN) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

2 Likes

I will definitely keep you in mind. Your examples are beautiful :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hii! We can create one for you :innocent: just submit your request here

2 Likes

Oh thnqs but where did u see em coz they might be updated

2 Likes

I saw them on Instagram :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your examples are breathtaking :heart_eyes: Can I PM you the details…oh and is your art free?

2 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like

You can check my art shop!! I can do covers and anything without commissions

1 Like

You can request in my art shop :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey I can help u
U can check here

1 Like

I would love to bug I have already requested in someone else’s shop :sweat_smile: I will keep you in mind!

1 Like

Ahh. I have already requested in someone’s shop :sweat: Your art looks stunning and I will deffo get art from you in the future

1 Like

Hello! Ok so I need a story cover and since you do not do those u will unfortunately not request from you as of right now. I will definitely check you out later for edits as my story is a supernatural one.

3 Likes

Yeah :relaxed: no problem :relaxed: I’m glad you didn’t thread hop again :blush:

1 Like

Okkk <3 but in case you need a cover I can do that too

1 Like

I’m sorry but I have already requested in another shop…it would seem like I’m thread hopping and it would also be disrespectful to you :sweat:

1 Like

It’s okk i get u

1 Like

Ahh thank you luv :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like