And shoes?

1 Like

Oh man I forgot about that! :joy:

Pull tab yellow stitched rubber heel boot matte leather black snake skin

Ok

Hey,

if u want to make any changes let me know

2 Likes

This looks AMAZING!:black_heart: Thank you!! how do you want me to credit you in my story?

@goldenstar, glad u liked it

1 Like

I have two requests:

• 1, I’d like a background of a gravestone which says:
    Warning (underlined)
    This story contains mature themes and explicit language.

• 2 I’d like a scene in two screens, the first of a very thick chain attached to a cliff like this:

The second will be this chain continuing, set against the sky.
    Here’s an extremely rough template of what I want (the black is the chain, and the brown is where the mountain range would stop, and it would just be plain sky.(The off-image part is what would be on the second screen

(This drawing was incredibly rushed I promise my drawing ability isn’t this awful irl :rofl::rofl:)

1 Like

Ok, first I will make the 1st one and then the second one

1 Like

Thank you so much :black_heart:
I know the second one is a big ask, but it is something I really need for my story :upside_down_face:
(Also, if you could make the chain look realistic, and inkeeping with the lighting, I’d be eternally grateful :black_heart: )

1 Like

Nope, it’s not big, but I understand the first part that u want these in two screens, but can u explain abt the second part, about the chain?

Oh no, the gravestone is just one screen.
With the second one, I want the chain to be anchored to the ground with a claw-like anchor (which I probably should have mentioned before lmao :rofl:)
The chain will stretch out into the sky, as it’s attached to something which is flying in the sky (however, I haven’t fully finalized what this is yet, so I haven’t asked for any art yet. The characters in my story will need to traverse it. With regards to the background behind the chain, a continuation of the current background would be preferable, with the mountain range trailing off roughly along the brown line as shown in the message.

Reference

Beyond this, there is just sky.

Also, if you could add claw marks to the ground for added realism, that would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like