Golden star’s Work shop (open)

Let me know if you need any further details, or a bigger version of the original image.

1 Like

Me! I would love a splash!

Give me the bigger version of it

Give me the details

Alright :slight_smile:

This is the biggest version I could get, as I had to retrieve it from episode and save it. (I no longer have the original version as my laptop broke a few months ago :man_shrugging:t2:)

Ok, so u want a chain attached to the cliff with claw like anchor and it will continue and then on the second screen that same chain will continue but just in the plain sky, like that?

1 Like

That’s exactly it :smile:
Thank you so much :black_heart:

Ok, but in the second screen do u want the cliff to be shown or not? And will the mountain range also continue?

Which one for the splash `

1 Like

I really like this one :slight_smile:

Ok, and in the second screen of the cliff do u want the cliff to be shown or not

Yes.
There wouldn’t be much of the cliff in the second screen, but as long as the background is cohesive, then the foreground should be cohesive too :smile:

Also for the text on the grave stone, could you make it look like it’s engraved?
I think that would look nice :slight_smile:

Ok

Sorry for making everything so complicated lol :joy:

No it’s not, and last thing the mountain range will continue right?

1 Like

Yes, it will continue to the brown line shown in the reference image, and then after that it will just be sky.

Hope this makes sense :slight_smile:

So the mountain range will only continue in the first screen but not in the second screen?

It will be partially in the second screen, but only to where I drew the brown line.