Happy birthday mouse 🎉

Np babe ILYSM MORE

2 Likes

Omg I can’t believe Cassandra Dean wished me a happy birthday!! You’re just so iconic oml Senpai noticed me :sob::sob:

2 Likes

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what a cutie oml

2 Likes

aww thank you, love :heavy_heart_exclamation: you’re amazing

2 Likes

no u

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :partying_face::gift_heart::confetti_ball::butterfly::disco::cake5::ribbon::sparkles::balloon::clapping:

2 Likes

Happy b-day girl!! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

No problem babe i love you and im sorry i couldn’t give you more :heart: The edit was rushed and i hated it so im happy you like it. I had 2 hours of free time and i really wanted to do this for you so i did. Your so AMAZING! And im happy you like it :heart::heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I LOVE IT SO MUCH dont be hating on it shes super cute i love her!!

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (AGAIN) KILLER KWEEN @Mouse.Episode :triumph::fist::fist::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Okay! Thanks boo i didn’t think you guys would like it :heart:

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thanks Patrick <3

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Mouse.Episode :partying_face:

2 Likes

:yellow_heart::crescent_moon::yellow_heart::crescent_moon::yellow_heart::crescent_moon::yellow_heart::crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Awwwwwwwww mouse but like i know i stole ur man for a sec there but kids??? lol (he is all yours now btw)

Me too, our craziness reaches a next level there lol

2 Likes

Gurl you just made my heart melt :sob::sob::heart:

2 Likes

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you freaking cutie!!

2 Likes

lol I can’t believe you forgot about the kids. LOVE YOU SO MUCH EMMA LIKE ILYSM

2 Likes

Happeh birthdayzie @Mouse.Episode :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :birthday::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thank you :3

2 Likes