Harry Potter Fan Thread

Saaame lmao

1 Like

Bump. I’m a fellow HP fan and I’m a Gryffindor/Slytherin despite my friends chanting “ Weasley is our king “ in my face whenever I bring it up… ( they’re all Hufflepuff… )

1 Like

Is anyone else having the issue where you watch the films so much that you assume things happened in the books that didn’t? Like the burning of the Burrow in Half-Blood Prince was only in the film.

Also: always Philosopher’s Stone, never Sorcerer’s Stone. If you don’t know why, I’ll be happy to explain it to you

2 Likes

HARRY POTTER IS LIFE!!

I only downloaded Harry potter: The Hogwarts mystery two days ago so I am not that far in the game but it’s a good game.

1 Like

Oh really? Did they change the controversial thing? When the game came out, the devils snare would strangle you for an hour unless you paid. Is that still true?

2 Likes

It’s not. I don’t think it ever was. It’s more of a point and click game than anything, so…energy. All you had to do is collect enough energy to free yourself.

1 Like

It was a few months back. It earned a lot of backlash from the media. I remember having to wait for an hour.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. I have been playing that game for two days now. I haven’t encountered any such thing. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

All the time! Me and my mom marathon the films every Christmas and start re-reading the books right around now in preparation, I’m on Prisoner of Azkaban, we’re constantly texting each other “I forgot that happed”, “this should have been in the movie”, “I thought this was in the movie”.

3 Likes

Omg I’m slytherin/ravenclaw too❤️

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Any potterhead here?

I’m Slytherin though

1 Like

I think most of the people here could call themselves a potterhead tbh

Niiice! You’re in my dominant house!

1 Like

@livvy613 I found another Slytherin for you.

2 Likes

Yo fellow Slytherin n.n

Any Ravenclaws here?

1 Like

Ayyyy. Slytherins!!

Ravenclaw here!

1 Like