Help me do this pls pls pls

So how do I change the cam color on episodes to like grey or what color should I use for a flashback and how do I work It know what I’m trying to say

When you’re coding your story on the portal, under the preview you can find the Library. Click on the filters, I belive that’s what you’re looking for.

1 Like

On the bar on the side jog the screen, under the preview section where you’d find the prop names and weather filters, there’s a section called filters, there are different color tints for different purposes
Hope this helps :blush:

1 Like

Like @May.I.Write and @april_episode said its under preview (the right hand side of portal)

=
Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 4.47.46 PM
The Eye icon is how you see the effect on a stock photo
when you select it make sure you are on the line you want the filter to start on

this is how it looks when you click on the word
The ‘#’ are foot notes and do not effect your code at all think of it as sticky notes
you can remove them, which I recommend because it cleans it up

to reset it you type

@reset hsl
after the filter code

Example

INT. DINING ROOM RESIDENTIAL - NIGHT
@cut to zone 1 AND zoom reset AND set hsl 0 -100 0 no_colorize with blendMode NORMAL to 100% in 0
@MAIN CHARACTER STARTER changes into MAIN CHARACTER STARTER_trauma
@ANTAGONIST changes into ANTAGONIST_trauma
&MAIN CHARACTER STARTER spot 1.347 254 -55 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND MAIN CHARACTER STARTER is cry_sob_sad_loop AND ANTAGONIST spot 1.577 22 -102 in zone 1 at layer 1 AND ANTAGONIST faces right AND ANTAGONIST is react_angry_shakefists
@transition fade in white in 1
@ANTAGONIST starts talk_complain_angry
&zoom on 288 380 to 283% in 0
@transition fade in white in 0.5
@pause for .5
@MAIN CHARACTER STARTER is cry_sniff_sad_loop
&zoom on 23 473 to 237% in 0
@ANTAGONIST starts scream_angry
@pause for .5
@ANTAGONIST starts talk_bangdoor_intense
@MAIN CHARACTER STARTER is faint
@pause for a beat
@ANTAGONIST is idle_sad_loop
@zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 1.5
@pause for .5
@transition fade out white in 1
label skipper
INT. DAD’S HOUSE - DAY
set format cinematic
&speechbubble reset AND zoom reset AND reset hsl in 0

Note that I put my filter code on the same line as others this can be done by replacing ‘@’ with ‘AND’

1 Like

The ones listed before me there is that way but another way for future reference in case you want something specific you can do this in the previewer

I used this to change the lighting so it would flash like an alley with a dodgy light.

Just like spot directing and overlay you just copy the code from the box below the previewer

1 Like

here are also filters explained:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.