Help with highlighting & Make-up!

Actually I was wondering that are there any tutorials on how to do highlighting & make-up on custom edits or if anyone has any tips feel free to share, it with would be very much appreciated :)) As in making the skin glow, glossy lips, adding lights on the edges, eye make-up, etc using ibisPaint X App

Any help will be highly appreciated :ribbon:

Thank you :sparkles:

1 Like

adding another tab as ‘overlay’ and then merge down to the original tab! Hope this helps <3

I would love to learn too! if you have procreate the brush “Glimmer” works good for a highlight, at least for me. But I do wish to learn more :blush:

2 Likes

Yeaa it definitely looks good!!! Are there any similar brushes in ibisPaint X app??

1 Like

Nah I’m not talking about that. I want to learn the highlighting(making the skin glow) and make-up thing (mostly glossy lips & eye make-up)

I never really knew any good brush for highlighting in that app, but I think this video can help you with that! They use the same app!

2 Likes

OMG!!! OMG!!! Thank you so so much @Marysol.Episode :place_of_worship: you literally are a life saver this is definitely what I was looking for and you solved it within a short period of timee. Thank you so much once again :sob::sparkles:

1 Like

You’re so welcome! Glad I was able to help out! This video is definitely so helpful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

If anyone else got any other tutorials on highlighting and make-up stuff feel free to share!!!