Help with something new

hey, everyone
I am currently drafting up a story called LOST: Among the Undead. yes before you ask its going to be my own creation following the series LOST i have just recently just watch the whole series and my imagination decided to make up loads of ideas. now i am a big fan of zombie movies and i am currently on my original story Life After Zero (zombie apocalypse).

now i didn’t like how the show ended and my idea is combing LOST and a Zombie apocalypse after jacks dad opened the church doors and a bright light shone through and that’s were I am going to start the story. I am also not just making it a story my idea is to make it into series and i want a goal of 2 series at this moment in time with 6 episodes in each series. as i want to come here with a new way of doing this instead of (BOOKS).

Now that I’ve thrown my new idea out there i was wounding who would be interested in taming up with me to make this the best it can be.

this is voluntary you can help when ever the choice is up to you.

2 Likes

Hi I’d be free to helping proofread in my free time! I’m a full time student and journalist! my insta is @alleniar.ep

1 Like

I just finished watching LOST for the third time a few days ago!!! It’s definitely one of my favourite shows, there’s just so much and the characters are so well written. This sounds really cool, I’d love to help you.

I liked the ending but there were so many unanswered questions and the lead up to it was kinda disappointing. Although, I do like the final scene where Jack is lying in the bamboo forrest and sees the plane go by.

How would this zombie apocalypse work? They’re in the afterlife, right? How do you see the apocalypse starting?

3 Likes

(so you remember the situation were the timeline got messed up and the group ended up going back and forth in time with the bright light) so same concept so as jacks dad opens the door from the church there’s is a bright light that come through it and sends everyone back to island and that’s were it will start.

i do have the beginning all coded from the scene with jack and his dad talking where the coffin was I’ve basically took a snippet from there and had a bright light at the end scene.

i am currently using quip to keep all my drafts and bits together.

1 Like

also what going to be the best way to work on this as this is my first time making a team up on here lol

1 Like

right ok fantastic

Ooh so they go back to the island? That’s cool.

Google docs is a good way. You can copy and paste the script there or make notes and make it shareable so we could all write stuff on the document.

thats what quip does lol and its free so if you want you can join me on there your more than welcome.

with quip its a live document platform theres a chat system were you can make notes ect.

all you need to do is to download quip sign up and the email you use to sign up you would need to DM me it so i can add you to the folder

1 Like

I must warn you to be careful writing stories based off actually movies and TV shows. Episode can see it as copying and might take the story down. I’m not saying this to discourage but as an author myself I feel I must warn you. Try to make your story as unique a possible. I’ve had inspiration off shows and movies and I said similar lines but I made it my own. Try to make it your own :relieved:

2 Likes

ok thank you for letting me know

1 Like

would you still like to help