Hey I'm a new writer and I need some help!

I am planning on writing a vampire kind of story! But, since this will be the first story I am writing I am a bit confused with some of the coding.

Things I need help with:

1. Changing my characters eye colour.
    I need someone to help/explain to me how you change the characters eye colour. it would be really useful some someone to help me with this because when my characters get mad, aggressive or want to compel someone I want their eyes to change colour!

2. I need help learning how to make it so the reader only had limited choice for some cc. I need to make it so they only have certain kind of eye colours and lip types. So, if someone could help me with that, that would be amazing!

If I have any other issues that need to be solved ill be sure to add them here! Please let me know if anyone can help me, if not please bump this to catch the attention of others who have the information and help that could potentially solve me issues!

4 Likes

@chara previews eyesColor (Name of eye color)
to un preview

@chara unpreviews eyesColor (Name of eye color)

You can request in daras shop for a certain CC type :innocent:

3 Likes

Feel free to send me a PM if you need any help with coding, or anything else. 🫶🏻

2 Likes

If u have any other problems or questions feel free to pm

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I will do! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much this is so helpful!

2 Likes

By the way, for this to work do I have to make the reader have one certain eye colour? If not, how can I make the eye colour return to the readers choice of colour?

2 Likes

Any color can work and for the color to go back to normal just use unpreviews

1 Like

So I just say @Chara unpreviews eyeColor?

1 Like

Yeah your character name tho

1 Like

Yeah thats great thank you!

2 Likes

First of all, I wish you the best of luck with writing your story and your writer journey as a whole.

Secondly, like the others have also offered - feel free to message me if you ever need help, advice or ideas. (:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this <3

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!

1 Like

I am so into vampires I can totally help with anything!

1. Changing eye colours is hard enough, but I use @CHARACTER changes eyesColor into Color Name

2. You can request LC templates from Dara Amarie at https://www.dara-amarie.com/ !!!

I hope I have helped you, when your finished your story please tell me the name, I would love to read it.
If you need anything else don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

Thank youu!! This is so so helpful!

1 Like

Happy anniversary :clinking_glasses::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! 🫶🏻 :hearts:

2 Likes

No problem!!!