Hey Ladies! We love music. Who Loves IN THIS MOMENT THE BAND!?

Who loves the band In This Moment
With Maria Brink!???. It is my favorite band. The lyrics and everything all have true meaning to it. I can relate to her a lot. Been through a lot to!!
All of us women have to stick together and help one another for all eternity!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I like In this moment as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In This Moment is my favorite female vocalist metal band❤

1 Like

I’m a SURVIVOR yeah I am a FIGHTER!! I will not hidee my face I will not fall from Grace, I’ll walk into the fire babyy, all my lifee I was afraid to diee but now I come ALIVE inside these flames! I literally can feel her pain in her music she been through a lot.

YOUR A GREAT WOMEN!
Standing Alone - These streets are dark they lead me far from you. You neverrrr noticed that I was GONE!!! Now I’m standing here alone, still I hold my head up high. The time has come for me to leave. It’s the only way to survive.
You know she been threw a whole lot? And whats your favorite songs from In this moment??

1 Like

She is a great women and so are you. She been threw alot you know that? I have too. And what are your favorite songs from In This Moment??

There is a lot of good ones to choose from. But the first song I ever heard from her would probably be my favorite. Blood.

1 Like

My favorite would probably be Whore because the song is about taking something considered “ugly and disgraceful” and turning it into something beautiful.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of them. Which songs do you recommend? I would love to explore their music :blush:

1 Like

Wh. 0r 3??

I love that one too. Thats why she is my inspiration. All us women need to stick together and turn hate into love and be respected and not let anyone get to us and to let the past go and think about all the good only!

The Fighter
Standing Alone
Roots
Out of hell
And Blood. Thats what I can think of right now check out others while your at it :grin::smiley::grinning::laughing::woman_singer:t2:

1 Like

Cool, thanks!

1 Like

There are a lot ha ha. Do you have a story on ep?

1 Like

Yes, I do!

1 Like

Pm me. Lets both tell eachother our story we will both read eachothers story. Tell me yours and I’ll tell you mine and then lets give eachother a shoutout on IG for more reads!!

1 Like

I’m very sorry, but I don’t do R4R anymore at the moment. I’ve promised lots of other people before you with my forum, but I just don’t have the time to finish them. :confused:

1 Like

Its all good haha. Can you just like maybe please give my story a shout out on here? Its called Me Then Me Now And Who I’ll Become :purple_heart::purple_heart: Please ill give you credit for it!

1 Like

In this moment rocking on

1 Like

Sure thing!
Shall I give your story a shoutout on my Instagram?
I can tag you, so if you also have Instagram, can you say your username? :blush:
My Instagram is @lili_on_episode