High School Stories Promotion/r4r📚

Read for Read High School stories only! :fire:

Using this thread to promote authors with stories that take place in High School! (I’m personally willing to do review4review episode by episode if you request.) Anyone can drop your story below only if it takes place in High School or is related to High School or if the characters are teenagers in High School. All genres welcome!

My Story

Title: Run Away ~ Love

Genre: Romance/Drama/Adventure

Description: You run away from your abusive home and end up living with your crush. What experiences await you in this leap to freedom?

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Specs: Meaningful Choices, One Love Interest, Female Protagonist, Full CC, Completed, Mature Topics, No Gem Choices

IMG_0430

7 Likes

Hi. Thanks for this post. Some of my characters in this story including the main character in seasons 1-4 will have some scenes take place in high school but currently I am writing for season 3 right now but some of my characters including the main character in seasons 1-3 or 1-4 are in high school.And Here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

1 Like

Added to my reading list.

Nice Cover! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi!

How perfect! This thread was made for my story!
I’m open to G4G and R4R :hearts:

Here’s my story!

Title : Hot-hearted

Author: missredicon

Genre: Drama

Customization: Full

Description: Allure was tricked into enrolling to a new school. At first everything seemed ordinary, but over time dark secrets began to come to light, and one of them was a mysterious man.

TROPES: bold MC, mysterious LI, slowburn, high school for troubled teens, bisexual MC, LGBT+ themes, strangers to lovers, high school drama, funny banter, he falls first he falls harder, illegal races, motorcycles

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for the thread!!

Title: Imperfectly Perfect

Description: Emma’s life was perfect- that is, until she was diagnosed with Kidney failure. Amidst struggles, she meets Charlie, a nerd who dislikes her. Can she return back to the life she had?

Genre: Drama & Romance

CC is available!

Link to story: Episode Writer Portal

credits to @shui__art for this amazing cover!

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Hello, here’s my high school story, If you’re still interested I’d love to do R4R :yum:

:butterfly: Author: Marysol.Episode

:butterfly: Title: Until There Was You

:butterfly: Genre: Romance/Drama

:butterfly: Style: Limelight

:butterfly: Chapters: 7 & ongoing

:butterfly: Link: Episode Writer Portal

:butterfly: Full CC, 1 love interest, Art scenes, Mini games

:butterfly: Description & covers: :point_down:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you for this!!

Title: Sweet Relief

Description: Flora is the most popular girl in school. She’s pretty, smart, and rich… except, she’s not actually rich. The school’s outcast, Ryder, finds out and uses this to his advantage.

Genre: Romance & Drama

Link to story: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 24 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

Will def check this out :raised_hands:

1 Like

Bump

Awesome thread - I’m discovering so much new stories to add to my future read list! Love highschool themed plots(minor or major)! :purple_heart:
Title: Senior Year
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After a traumatic experience, Breona is forced to move. As if that wasn’t bad enough, she has to do this during Senior Year! Nobody knows why she fled, so what could go wrong? (Limited CC,1 LI)
Style: Limelight
No. of episodes: 3 posted (Still ongoing estimating 10-15 chapters total)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4812452579442688
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/juliesimmonsepisode?igsh=MmF3enhzb3E2bDZr&utm_source=qr
Cover:

1 Like

Hiii! Thank you so much for this thread! :blob_hearts:

My story title: Eight-eens

Genre: Drama

Description: Eight teens. Lots of drama. Lots of challenges…
Play as Veronica who navigates life facing family drama, high-school drama, love and of course her big friendship group.

Cover:
Through_our_eyes_li_posterThumb_mPqH8BsV8Q

1 Like

Thank you for making a thread like this for people to promote their stories!

TITLE "No Roses Without A Thorn”
Link :two_hearts:: Episode Writer Portal
Description: “Trinity lives in Detroit Michigan, a dangerous city and her goal is to make it safe. What happens when her brother’s best friend Jahmir gets closer to her and ends up in the crime?”

1 Like

Bump

Bump :books:

Bump

Bump

Bump