Hiring Artist For ๐Ÿ‘‘ Baddie Art Shop ๐Ÿ‘‘

SooooOo lol I decided that I want to make my own art shop and i need 2 people that are willing to join (you should preferably be active on the forums!)

Form

What can you do?

LL or INK?

How many Requests do you take at a time?

Drawn or Edited?

Examples:

Donโ€™t be offended if I donโ€™t choose you :pleading_face::pleading_face: I donโ€™t want to many people in the shop, sorry :eye::lips::eye:
And donโ€™t doubt yourself, you are all talented!

3 Likes

Heyy I would love to join but I only do moodboards so I donโ€™t if youโ€™re looking for a person who does them. But if you are then I only do mood boards
I can take 4-5 requests at a time

Examples

1 Like

Of course you can join, and Iโ€™d totally be up for someone who does mood boards, you can fill out the form!!! :revolving_hearts:

Okay I edited my response

1 Like

Omg these look amazing!! Thank you :scream::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your welcome and thank you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

oouu i wanna join. i only edit overlays, and i only do ink. i can probably do 3-4 request at a time. but then again iโ€™m not very good๐Ÿ˜ญ

Examples

1 Like

Oh ma gawd these are so good WHATTT :heart_eyes:

@epi.jesss @ItzLayla you guys are TOTALLY IN!

Yayy ty :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

omg ty๐Ÿ˜œ!

1 Like

Hey @Lar.episode, I know you only wanted two people, but I can do multiple things (if youre into that) if your looking for someone else.

1 Like

Yesss of course, just fill out the form :full_moon_with_face::revolving_hearts:

Iโ€™d love to join!

1 Like

Here it is

1 Like

Ok, @RileyWrites @epy.vector youโ€™re in toooo, thank you guys :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

@Sydney_H could you close the thread :revolving_hearts:

Hi! My username is @Samantha_Writes and I would love to be a splash or cover artist if you are still hiring!