Honest Reviews By Mira (Revamped, link in bio)

Yeah!

1 Like

And yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Request for story review please :blush: :heart:
Name - Queer: Daisy
Author - Bertha
Password: Honest

Name of the story: curtain Call
Author: Chris
Plot: murder mystery
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5225844516782080

lol also it’s supposed to be mystery but… kinda turned into a comedy

Wait I need to give you the password.

honest

Ok, I read your story, and I think that its really good. The outfit choices were nice so I know that you have a sense of style because some peoples can be… weird. I wonder what happened that caused everything to go so wrong…

3 Likes

Title: Lost In Time
Author : F.Mona
Description : After Faith’s father dies, she starts missing some critical pieces and people in her life. She faces some new obstacles in her life. Will Faith accept her real mission?
Genre : fantasy
Style : Limelight
Chapters : 7 and ongoing
Instagram : @episode_f.mona_

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Lost In Time

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

I would love for you to read my story.

Title: Beauty School Secrets
Genre: Adventure
Author Name: Maree
and
Description:
Dare to read about all the secrets that lie at Spring Hill College. Discover hidden clues and solve mysteries on the college campus. The real question is, "Can you keep a secret?

Name of the story: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Plot: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly sexy!
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

Ok, so I read your story its decent, the only things that need work on is that dog, what was it doing, also, you never went outside, the outside scene was in the room. Also, I feel like you could use better background, I also couldn’t see the character i. the story, she was in a different zone. But besides that everything is good

Ty

***Name of the story:***Anxious
***Author:***Ducky
***Plot:***Jenny is kind-hearted but trapped by her anxiety. Can she see she’s surrounded by people who care while an even darker secret looms over her?
Password:
Story Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4565278715478016
[/quote]

Okay, I read your story, I think that its really good, and you’re right the character you made does look good.

Sorry, for the late reply, I have a ton of request :slight_smile: I read your story and I’ve never actually seen a story about losing precious memories, so I was very surprised by how good it was :slight_smile:

I read your story all the way to the 3rd episode, and its a really interesting story, who killed Lauren and why. Its like a game of murder mystery.

1 Like

…and thats it?

…thanks

Uhh, were you expecting something else?

1 Like

well like… maybe how to make it better lol idk :sweat_smile:

I mean, there isn’t really anything to fix, but if i had to say something maybe a better overlay of Laurens body?

1 Like