How can I change a character's outfit after having them become another character?

So I used the command @CHARACTER becomes CHARACTER to make my character’s mom look like her. But the problem is that it also changes the mom’s outfit into the character’s outfit and when I use the command to make her change into her own outfit it doesn’t work for some reason. Please help. :,)

For reference, this is my script:
Kuvatõmmis 2024-01-22 213753

2 Likes

Is it only the outfit that doesn’t change? The hair colour and everything changes that you set?

1 Like

Yeah, everything else changes but the outfit.

Maybe make another outfit that isn’t a default one for the mom character?

Just tried it. It still doesn’t change the outfit.

Interesting, does the scrupt say there’s any errors? Because in the screenshot it says “change” instead of “changes” for the hair colour

And I’m thinking becquse sometimes it goutches due to an unrelated line

That was an error in the script I made but I fixed it now. The outfit still won’t change though.

Maybe just customize the mom to look like the character or reset the website

The hair color one should be like this:

@MRS PERKLEY changes hairColor into Dark Brown

If you still have the same issue after changing it, then I’d suggest that you recreate Lily’s mom, but this time write her script name with no spaces when creating her, as MRS.PERKLEY or MRSPERKLEY for example, and see if that solves the issue for you, as it maybe could be the reason. Same for the outfit name: MRSPERKLEY_default instead for example.

2 Likes

I was about to say that next! :laughing:

1 Like

:joy::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I think I figured out what the problem was. I made the mom plus-sized but when I made her become the daughter who has outfits meant for skinnier characters then her original outfit didn’t work on her body anymore. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.