How did you feel when you got your first read?

I just got my first 2 reads on my story and I actually got a DM from one of them saying that they were my first read and they love my story and can’t wait for a new episode. I actually started crying. How did you feel when you got your first read or piece of feedback? If you haven’t gotten either, tell me your story name and user and I’d love to read your story!

If you want to read mine, my user is XxHoneyBlossomxX and the name is “Sweet Perfection”. If you don’t want to read it that’s fine, just tell me about your story and I’ll read it! Thanks!

10 Likes

Awh that’s so sweet!! Check out my Instagram for a way to promote your story! My ig is @pc_episode!:smile:

2 Likes

I am still writing my first episodes so I don’t know, but I am sure it will be the best feeling ever!
p.s I will definitely check out your story!

3 Likes

I literally was smiling from ear to ear for like ever and was freaking out. :flushed:

1 Like

I’ll check your story out!

1 Like

That’s so sweet. When I got mine I literally jumped out of bed at 3am smiling lol

4 Likes

lol I feel like my first reads are gonna be from my friends

2 Likes

omg I cried. my first story, WTR, is so close to my heart, but not really the action packed type and probably doesn’t appeal to most people. i dont really expect it to ever get many reads but when it does it makes my heart smile

2 Likes

Why thank you! Let me know when your story is out and I will absolutely check out yours too! You can check my account for my instagram to dm me when it is ready! I can’t wait!

Me too! To others it isn’t really an accomplishment but to me it felt like I had just won a grammy or something.

2 Likes

Thank you! What is your story? I would love to read it!

1 Like

Me too! I couldn’t stop crying and I was just so happy! What is your stories name? I would love to read it if it is up!

1 Like

Thank you sooo much!!! My username is Shahtuta if you want to check it out!:heart::heart::heart:

Ah, thank you! It’s called Rain. :slight_smile:

I decided to kind of keep my story hidden from mine lol. It’s a romance so I don’t know how they would feel about it. I hope that your story and your hard work pays off!

2 Likes

Awesome Ill check it out now!

Aww thanks :heart:

1 Like

I’ll check it out right now!

1 Like

aww thank you!
It’s called Rumors From Heaven
what’s your story?

Ahhhh thank you! :sob:

1 Like