How do you create an overlay? What I need is very specific to my story so I can’t hunt for it anywhere

Basically what I need is a stone statue/idol of a Wolf sitting on top of a Dragon and another version is the same wolf on top of a dragon that will serve as an emblem/be attached to doors/buildings.

You can:
A) Draw or Edit together from .png file sites (cleanpng.com and pngegg.com are good free use sites but be wary of anything with a watermark or real-world company/person’s name or image- those are obviously copyrighted) images. There are websites that have online image editing - or Photoshop(paid program) or GIMP, KRITA or other free softwares are available that offer more advanced editing options.

B) Request them in an Art Shop here or on IG - they’re found in the Art Resources section (You can also just search Art Shop in the upper right of your screen :mag:) A rule though: Click through a few before you request and don’t request the same thing on multiple threads (thread-hopping; it’s just rude). :slight_smile:

2 Likes