How long do ya'll take to write one episode?

lol 5 days per chapter, or depends because im usually very lazy

2 Likes

From 2 days to 5 days :grin:

2 Likes

it’s take me about a week or month depending if I’m motivated and i usually get distance. Whatever else is going on in my life :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It can go from 2 weeks, because I have other things going on, to 2 months, depending on the overlays that I have to make, BG that I need and some branching.

2 Likes

If I’m really in the mood honestly 1 day going to 2 and I’ll write about 2k lines
But if i’m not in the mood
When ever i feel like it and so far i haven’t made a new epsiode in about 2 months
I’m working on it little by little :laughing:

3 Likes

4 days, everything else goes pretty smoothly. But editing takes me forever! To edit one episode it takes me a whole day usually. Having to watch , re-watch each scene on my phone as im coding it, and re-coding it takes forever.

2 Likes

It really depends on how motivated I am. My stories are most of the time with a lot of branching so I usually finish one episode in 15-20 hours but that’s only on holidays. When I have online classes and assignments it can take me way longer (1-2 weeks) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Around 2-3 weeks? I’m a bit of a perfectionist and my story uses advanced directing and wide branching so :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lmao months? I mean, I make very detailed backgrounds and overlays and I often feel ill so sometimes it’s just hard to get a lot of stuff done in a short period of time. It’s hard to tell because I am working on my first story, so I’ve been writing the first several eps together and not exactly chronologically. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah, I do that sometimes too!

I just started working on my first story a few days ago and I’ve only finished 2 scenes not even joking. I’m still learning as I go but at this rate it’s probably going to take me a month per episode😬 Hopefully I can speed up when I really get the hang of things.

2 Likes

For writing it’ll take about 2 weeks for 1000-2000 lines with the right motivation not including approvals.
If I’m waiting on approvals it’ll take about a month but if i don’t have motivation, I’ll take somewhere near two months.

1 Like

Yeah, It has took me quite a while for me to get the hang of things. I’m also still learning:)

1 Like

Yea. If you ever need help with coding or anything, feel free to pm me. :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you sm!<3

1 Like

No Problem!

1 Like

Around 7 days if I have motivation that I need.
I usually have 1.5k-2k lines but I don’t use space between the lines

2 Likes

Aw good ahah I thought was just really slow lol😅

2 Likes

I used to be really slow when i started out but I kept practicing as time and eventually got better.

Let me if you need any with coding also check out everything from the episode forum and tutorials that’s how I learned watching video and practicing and trial and error

1 Like

Thank you🥺

1 Like