How many reads did you have at the beginning?

Hey guys :slight_smile:

My story has 113 reads after being online for 1,5 months now and I was wondering if it’s normal. It’s my first story btw so I’m not exactly known or popular (pretty much the exact opposite). How has it been for you?

8 Likes

The beginning is difficult, but if you keep promoting your story and updating it, you’ll be able to get more reads!

4 Likes

For 1.5 months I think I have around 400+ reads. Now at the 8th week I have 700+ reads.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer! Yes, it’s really more difficult than I thought :sweat_smile: I sadly couldn’t update lately due to several issues but I’m working like mad to publish the fifth episode soon. I keep hearing that updating regularly is the best kind of promotion.

1 Like

Wow! That’s amazing! Your story must be really good :scream:

1 Like

I will know soon…I just publish my 1st story :joy:

4 Likes

Nah… Like said it’s quite cliche because it is my first story. I didn’t really promote it or did r4r hehe :sweat_smile:

Btw… I’m reading your chapter 1 :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow but that makes it even better! I sadly haven’t yet managed to start your story :grimacing: But I’ll get to it soon I promise! I hope you’re enjoying my story thanks for reading it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think all my reads are from r4r and reviews :rofl:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll continue to read yours :blush:

1 Like

Most new authors go through this at the start. Same for me. That is how I get my first few hundred reads :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck! I’m sure your story will turn out good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Looking forward to yours! It will be my bedtime story for today :heart_eyes: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But still it’s a lot! You have my respect for managing this!!

1 Like

I hope you enjoy reading! :heart:

1 Like

That’s actually really good!

1 Like

I just released my first story and I really struggling to get reads but thanks to few friends I found juz recently… Btw I released 5 hours ago and now I got around 7 reads

2 Likes

Thanks for reassuring me…But nothing can help me …and my heart beat just increasing time by time :joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I find it pretty bad though even though I was really excited when I got 100 reads :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But that’s really good! When I published my story I had 0 reads for like 20 hours before doing a r4r to get my first reads :sweat_smile:

1 Like