I am looking for an Artist for my story cover will be paying

I don’t know how to draw well so I am looking for an artist for my story tell me your prices and show me your work.

2 Likes

Hey, so you might get more replies if you specify what kind of art you will need/preferred art style (realistic, semi-realistic, cartoon-y, etc) - some people do covers, others do edited or drawn backgrounds, etc. If you have a specific price range or deadline, you may want to include that as well.

If you want to look around, search “commission” in the Art Resources section. There are a ton of artists with examples and pricing there.

And, just curious, why is paying in quotes? - pardon my curiosity. :slight_smile:

So that other know I will be paying for their work

Ah, okay.
Well, good luck and like I said, there are some commission threads in the Art Resources section if people are slow to respond to your thread :slight_smile:

Hey :innocent:

I do both covers and art scenes+ backgrounds.
I’m an experienced artist, I’ve worked with multiple writers before for their art pieces.

If you need more examples, here’s my IG> ECHOS ART (@echosmyname) • Instagram photos and videos

2 Likes

Hello, if u are still looking here are my two art styles and examples. For more examples u can pm me/ check my art shop​:heart::raised_hands:t2: (+ if needed I can provide verification of me being an artist as I had clients ordering last 2month)
Semi realistic:

Cartoony:

@Seun1234
If you are still looking

i can do it for free

Link to My home page

Example and everything is on home e
Link to my most recent post

Link to fill request form

You can find my form "Art request " at: Art request

My art shop with the lovely @lilydiamond Beautifully Creative Art

1 Like