thank you!

Is that how you want her to look?

yes please! she looks spot on!

1 Like

I’m done!

Drumroll please! * Drum roll*

Any changes?

1 Like

I’m in so much shock I don’t know what to say! I LOVE IT!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you so much for making this!

No problem , when are you gonna publish the story ( if you haven’t)?

Well i’m not sure when yet. But I am almost finished with episode 2. I honestly can’t wait to post it and keep working on it!

Oh lol I’m gonna make the 966 x 642 , I almost forgot!

lol! thank you again for making these covers though! I really love to admire your work! I kind of have a thing for art! It’s just makes me so happy and calm when I see good art!

1 Like

Here’s the 966 x 642. Thank you for requesting , really ! I wanna be productive and help others like right now.

1 Like

That’s very nice of you to help people with story covers! And your welcome!

Sorry but I have to go, I need to catch up with my writing. I missed a couple days of writing. And well I try to make time for story writing every afternoon and a full day on the weekend. Well, Goodnight! And I’ll let you know when I’ve posted my story!

1 Like

Goodnight!

Hello!
So I need a music & Sounds background for my upcoming story… If you’d be interested please let me know!

Hey! I just now have published my first story! It’s called Finding Love by Hannah.
Please check out my new story! Bye!

hey, can you make a cover art for me?
story name: The Darkness Beyond

girl 1:
hair: straight, platinum blond
eyes: feline, blue
nose: elven
face: soft heart
eyebrows: defined natural
mouth: blossom, orange crush
skin: light

girl 2:
hair: classic bob, fawn
eyes: feline, brown
nose: even
face: oval
eyebrows: thin soft arch
mouth: blossom, ruby red
skin: olive

oh yeah, so girl 1’s clothes are: angel wing (white), angel costume dress (white), tan leather sandels

girl 2’s clothes: bristol casual bottom new, grunge chic checkered top, moon necklace, triangle earrings, brooklyn hipster boots

so, maybe can you make girl 1 annoyed, facing girl 2 from the right, and girl 2 is afraid or something?

thank you so much, and can you also make the big cover too? just asking. thank you again!