Could they be sitting on skateboards? thank you
does matter the placing of the characters

clothing
andee

something like this or just a baggy hoodie with ripped shorts

Dallas

can both hoodies be trasher and black.

background

could you send with both a transparent background and the EXT. LA SKATE PARK - DAY in the episode writers portal. If you need me to send it I could

@Jellishfish i just edited it with the close ups
i don’t know if you would accept though…

Hi! I wanted to ask for a cover for my story, I’am actually writing it so it isn’t published yet, but I have in store the first couple episodes. I hope you will like the idea and I’m in for every kind of suggestion you have (in case you pick me). The main character is a girl, se has kind of 22/23 years old, she has an athletic body and she has long feathered hair (the color is medium warm brown), she has high arched brows and blu aqua eyes (she has monolid defined eyes). The nose is pretty little and the face is square defined. Below I will show a photo of her and the kind of pose/face inspiration (they are not the same but as I said before i’m open to your suggestions!)

Let me know what you think :relaxed:

any style :wink:

1 Like

Heyyy @Jellishfish I don’t need anything but I just wanted to say that your art is very beautiful

1 Like

could i possible request a classic one! your art is mesmerizing :pleading_face: :heart_eyes:

thank you so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Jellishfish
Hey, I love your art and I would love if you could do some for me! It’s ok if you don’t pick me, but I wish you luck with your commission work! My story is called A day in the life of me… And the description is Follow Leah’s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! The character Leah loves her parents and is a bit of a good girl gone bad stereotype although she is fully good at heart! The current cover is just my profile picture but it looks nothing like her! I would like the background to be pastel orange/ yellow and the artwork centred on her face/ top half. Here is a photo of the character:

Here is a link to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912
Thank you for the consideration!

Moved to Art Resources since this is art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Your art example is absolutely amazing!!! :heart_eyes:
I would absolutely love if you could do my story cover for me!!! :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

Reference photo

Background

I don’t really mind too much about the background but at the moment I have them on this: :blob_hearts:

Character details

Harley’s details:
Body: Male Athletic Body
Skin: Neutral 3
Eyebrows: Round Thin (Chestnut brown)
Hair: Medium Side Curls (Medium Warm Brown)
Eyes: Male Deep Sunken (Brown Dark)
Face: Male Generic
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Medium Straight Natural (Beige Deep Neutral)

Luna’s details:
Body: Female Athletic Body
Skin Tone: Rose 04
Eyebrows: Arched thin (Black Dark)
Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid (Medium Warm Brown)
Eyes: Female Generic (Brown Black)
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Small Heart (Rose Light Nude Matte)

If you can do this for me, I’d be really thankful and if not I wish you loads of luck with you art work anyway :kissing_heart: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I have made my decision :yay:
please contact me in dm

5 Likes

Hii are you still doing these​:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

sorry but I’m close it already :sob:

Hey do you have Instagram? I would love to follow you :blush:
Also do you have a price page for your commissions yet? I’d be interested in buying one!

1 Like

hii this my instagram is @jellishfish.art and my commission page thank you :heartbeat: commisions info

1 Like

Yay thank you! I’ve followed you on Instagram! Do you do not episode related art aswell?

1 Like

yep I also do art that not related in episode :heartbeat:

1 Like

Perfect thank you! I’ll definitely be commissioning you at some point! :wink:
Your art is beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

tysm and I would love to work with you :smile: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Ohh okay​:pleading_face: lmk when you open them again I’ll follow you on Instagram just so your art is really beautiful I would love you to do an art scene for me :heart::heart:

looks like I was to late but you’re art is absolutely amazing!! keep being amazing!! all love!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: