I don’t know what to title this as 😭

Soo I didn’t know where to write this but I literally only just thought of this now, but I’m currently writing my first episode story, not gonna lie I sorta thought about maybe writing my whole story first because(especially if my story were to get a lot of attention and I had fans harassing me for the next episode) I’m sooo bad under pressure and I know I just wouldn’t be able to handle it, so I thought for me personally writing my whole story first would be a lot better. But I wouldn’t release the whole story at once I would still do it in batches, but here’s what I just realised. If I write the whole story, would I have control over the amount of episodes were published or would I only have the choice to just publish the whole thing I don’t know if anyone has an answer to this, but if anyone does, please let me know :sob::sob:

1 Like

Having everything ready and publishing in batches is a good idea! :)) And yes, it is possible

This is how it will look eventually (I have 10 chapters live, and 11 is in my drafts to publish. For you, it would be more chapters on screen to choose from)

Sweeet, thanks for responding so fast I was hella stressing when I realised I never considered that :joy:

1 Like

Of course!! :sob: Have fun writing <33

1 Like

Haha, I try to enjoy it as much as I can. Sometimes it can be really frustrating when you’re so new to it. It’s a hate love relationship. :joy:

1 Like

I feel you!! I binged every video on yt lmaoo

1 Like