I’ll read your story!

Heyy girl, tysm :heart: I just wanted to let you know that I added your charcater in chapter 8 (it’s not out yet, but it will be soon, I hope) :smiley: :blob_hearts:

I LOVE your story

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that, ty :blob_hearts:

Opps sorry my bad, I completely missed them :joy: Hope my story is okay :purple_heart:

Sneak Peek look of your character in my story.

1 Like

Sorry to point this out, but we have to give credit for you to read our story?! That’s messed up. I’m OK with the character thing, but it seems like the whole point of this is to point readers to your story. Thank you, next :blush:

Okay.

It’s the same if I gave my instagram account (which I don’t have). Plus the credit does not say READ HER STORY.

Well, I’m thanking these authors in my story, so it’s like a credit for credit. Thanks @rubywrites for your concern, if you don’t like my rules then you are not obligated to participate:)

She’s beautiful❤️

1 Like

Wait… It’s also easier than a read for read, just saying☺️

There’s nothing wrong with that :slight_smile: everyone wants his story to be read so why not help each others?

2 Likes

Sorry for the inconvenience but you may remove me from the list please ^^

I don’t think I’ll be adding ur character in anymore cos the guideline rules how we can’t add other people’s characters in our stories (it’s a dumb rule , I know :frowning: )

1 Like

Meh it’s okay, I get it:)

1 Like

I have updated:

2 Likes

Thank you lovely, your character has been made up for both the Ink & LL version. She’ll be appearing in both in chapter 15. I’ll let you know as soon as they’re released :kissing_heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks @kiki.writes.things :slight_smile:

Okay dear thanks i am working on chapter 7 now. I will let you know when it’s done.
And also any feedbacks?

Thanks!

Your story has an interesting plot. I guess the only thing you could fix is the characters’ layers.

Hope to see more:)

1 Like

Thank you I am glad u r liking it.

1 Like