I’ll read your story!

well a small help if u like my story maybe you could do a shoutout in IG? if u have one.
@epi.madhubhgd u can tag me there. You can do it as a post.

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t have Instagram, but I will tag you in my story:)

1 Like

Okay. but exactly how do u do that?

Well it’s basically credit:
Follow Madhu on Instagram: @———— !!

2 Likes

Hey! I’ve added Valentina to my story. You’re ingenious. :thinking: I could totally use more characters to spruce up my storyline! Check out my very first story:

Title: Born with a Veil
Author: Ely
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Chapters: 4 (more episodes coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: ely.episode
Description: A Love story that will make your heart ache in love-delight and devastation. Why? Because of a certain frightful twist. What happens when the love of your life becomes a ghost? The story follows the MC, Ava, a young orphan girl with the ability to see ghosts as she was born with a veil. As she uncovers the truth about who she really is, the more dangerous she becomes.

1 Like

Sure I’ll add you to my list:)

1 Like

Tysm girl :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hehehe, I’m sorry for not finishing it… I was reading one with a similar name and I thought it was yours ugh!!! Anyways I’m going to try to finish it today:)

okay .

Hello!
I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

I would lo e to though your story is completed already:(

I can add you to the spin off am writting now, Its called
“Dad Know`s Best”

Okay:)

Then I’ll be reading that one when it comes out:)

1 Like

@molly247 hey girl hey! Were you able to finish my story by chance? I’m looking for all the criticism I can get to better my story. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@fluffyrice, we seriously we can’t feature other people in our stories!?! :exploding_head:

My story follows a young orphan girl with the ability to see ghosts as she was Born with a Veil. Her love story will make your heart ache in love-delight and devastation because of a certain frightful twist. What happens when the love of your life becomes a ghost? As she uncovers the truth about who she really is, the more dangerous she becomes…

Story Title: Born with a Veil
Author: Ely
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: ely.episode

@Lov.ely That’s right.

1 Like

That’s crazy, but I suppose it makes sense. Thank you for sharing. Good to know!

I’m still on it, actually I’m trying to finish it by tomorrow… I’m on vacation till tomorrow

Will you add Valentina?

Hope you’re having a great vacation! Yes I added your character and despite the guideline that I just learned of I left her in my Episode. :thinking: I’ll figure out a way to keep you in there and still give a shout out to abide the guidelines. :wink:

Thank you! :kissing_heart: