I need Characters for my story (Important)

Can you please tell my when your story is out?

1 Like

Details:

Role: Cousin to the main character. or sister if you want either is fine.

Name/Nickname: Alessandra nickname Allie

Skin tone: Olive

Eye brows: Seductive Arch

Hair: Diva Curls

Hair colour: Platinum Blond

Eyes: Upturn Luxe

Eye colour: Brown

Face: Defined Heart

Nose: Roman

Lips: Blossom Lips

Lip Color: Blubblegum Pink

Other information

Outfit: Simple Maternity Shirt (Turquoise), Hippie Skirt (Sonoma Blue), Brown Cowboy Boots

Nationality: American

Personality: Shy, protective over her friends and family, stubborn, caring, loving girl.

Music taste: Country, rock, hip hop,

Hobbies? Reading and spend time with family and friends. Playing with her pet dogs or be out in nature.

Other family members? She has an older protective brother and a younger sister. Her parent have been togetehr and happy married for 30 years.

Small backstory. She was married before to her high school sweetheart and had a 5 year old son, a 3 1/2 year old son and a 6 month out daughter. Her ex husband cheating on her with her than best friend, who was like a sister to her. One day he when to pick up her children from preschool and she end up running into Storm who is her es husband who want to get back togetehr with her only for her frame and money, but she doesn’t want to get back togetehr with him. Storm turn violent toward her and just then Justin see and step in to protect her. After an argument Storm leave. Alessandra thanks Justin then a few day later tehy running into she other and start to hang out. Six month later they start to date and a year later they are together.

Other information: Alessandra is a fashion design and her parents are framous business owner. Her brotehr is an ex NFL football player turn CEO of his parent company.

Alessandra’s Son (Blaze) (7 yrs)

Detail:

Eye brows: Thick Arch

Hair: Spiked Up Hair

Hair colour: Blond

Eyes: Classic Almond

Eye colour: Blue

Face: Square Jaw

Lips: Classic

Lips Color: Blush

Outfit: Basic Jeans (Sonoma blue), Printed Tee Bolt, Blue High Top Dance Shoes.

Alessandra’s Son (Tristan) ( 5 1/2 yrs)

Detail:

Eye brows: Thin Arch

Hair: SoCal Flip

Hair colour: Black

Eyes: Classic Round

Eye colour: Green

Lips: Small

Outfit: Red Camo Top, Slim Slacks (Cabernet), Red High Top Dance Shoes

Alessandra’s Daughter (Hanah) (2 yrs)
Detail:
Skin tone: Light

Eye brows: Seductive Arch

Hair: Jules Hair

Eyes: Round Classic

Eye colour: Taupe

Face: Diamond

Nose: Soft Natural

Outfit: Heart Print Red Suspender Dress, Red Cavas Shoes

Clothing style (Grunge, Punk, Goth, classy) Classy/ Causal

Extra character details

Tattoo’s? No

Piercings? No

Details

Role: Alessandra’s boyfriend turn husband. Cousin in law or brother in law to teh main character either is fine

Name/Nickname: Justin Nickename: J-man

Eye brows: Mature Grand

Hair: Modern Pompadour

Eye Colour: Blue

Face: Athletic Square Jaw

Nose: Bull

Other information

Outfit: Tank Top (Cream), Long Stitch Jeans (Sonoma Blue), Open Simple Hoodie (Cabernet), Skater Guy Red Sneakers

Nationality: Canadian/ American

Personality: Protective over his family and friends, loyalt, funny, sweet, caring guy.

Music taste: Rock, Hip Hop, Country

Hobbies? Spend time with family and friends. Playing with the family dogs or be out in nature. Partying.

Other family members? His has younger brother and sister. His mom and dad are married for 25 years.

Small backstory. He was married before and had a twin a boy and a girl. His ex wife cheating on him with his then close friends/ best friends / like a brother to him. One day he when to pick up his children from preschool and he end up running into Alessandra who is try to get away from her ex husdand but her husband is be violent. Justin step in and help her out then they start hang out and six month later they start to date and a year later they are together.

Other information: Justin is 25 year old. He is a Ceo of his father company and an ex NFL football player.

Justin’s Son (Phoenix) ( 6 yrs)

Detail:

Eye brows: Thick Arch

Hair: Spiked Up Hair

Nose: Bull

Outfit: Basic Jean (Black), Skater Guy Black Sneakers, Polo Shirt (Zinc White)

Justin’s Daughter (Heather) (6 yrs)

Detail:

Eye brows: Seductive Round

Hair: High Ponytail

Eyes: Round Classic

Face: Soft Heart

Nose: Celestial

Lips Color: Bubblegum

Outfit: Canvas Sneaker, Kitty Cat Tee, Tribal Print Mini Skirt
Clothing style (Grunge, Punk, Goth, classy): Classy

Extra character details

Tattoo’s? Lady Rose Tatto (Cade)

Piercings? No

if you can give credit to me you can credit me on instagram or in your story at @elizabethrose.episode if it’s okay with you if not then it’s fine by me

1 Like

My story is already out x this is all for season 2 :gem:

Hey could I maybe be a rouge character?
Here are my details x
Name- Minneha
Skin- Honey
Hair- Black- Beach wave
Eyebrows- Seductive arch
Eyes-Upturned Bold- Brown
Nose-Elven
Mouth-Full Round- Terracotta
Face Shape- Soft heart

Outfit- Anything to be honest but most likely to wear black ripped jeans, sneakers, black feather earrings and a casual top

I’m half Indian and half Scottish. I’m a funny, bubbly person and sometimes a bit cringe lol. My friends can always rely on me, I am very trustworthy toward them. But if someone’s shows the slightest bit of attitude towards me, I lose my cool and go mad! I’m straight,I beleive in love at first sight, and fate etc…
I love Pop, Hip Hop style of music.
I love listening to music, drawing, cooking, acting (I’m a very creative person)
I’m a cat person, just love them!
I have a little sister and my parents are quite young, they had me in their early twenties. I don’t mind my backstory to be honest but let’s just say that I was in complete love with someone but they broke my heart by cheating on me and I went through a period of depression and I’m still recovering. I want someone who can love me for who I am and will stay faithful but it’s hard for me to trust people
I’m also a Capricorn
:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Sure thing :heart:

I can’t wait to use your character :gem: :v:

1 Like

Also, this is a really negative trait of mine, I have very very strong Jealousy issues. I recommended you put that in with my character. I just forgot to add that in xx
Also make sure to tell me the name of your story!

1 Like

I will do!

All of these characters will be used in season 2 what i’m currently writing now because I’ve finished my break :gem:

My story is called Behind Bars

1 Like

Can Justin be a skater and Alessandra be a news reporter

1 Like

Of course :blush:

You can change the outfit deets , will add later

1 Like

What roles would you like them to have?? :gem:

For now police officers but can I read the story and see from there if I change mind? :rose:

1 Like

Sure :gem:

Your characters will be used in season2 of my story which is currently in writing progress but if you would like to switch their roles at any time, let me know :heart: :cherry_blossom:

Do you have instagram?

1 Like

Yes I do, its _xepisode.ravenx _ :gem:

skater
italian
rude, overprotective & makes bad jokes
rap?
skating (lmao duh)
could i be one of the skater’s sibling? it can be any:)
depends on whoever i get partnered with
anything badass

scorpion tattoo on my left collar bone <3
& a key necklace

f0d46291e6931166250414c4f5808191d6557196_2_690x388

1 Like

Thank you so much! :gem:

1 Like

ofc !

1 Like

i read your story && its great omg , im willing to run out of tickets for you :joy::cupid:

1 Like