I need Characters for my story (Important)

wait girly could i be australian instead? i wanna have an accent like nova from adrenaline alsjsksm <3

1 Like

Thank you so much! you’re support means so much, and sure you can be Australian.

You just gave me a great idea haha

1 Like

what idea? :joy:

1 Like

being in “the group” sounds like alotta fun tbh

1 Like

Let’s just say…Your character has a very important link :wink:

1 Like

you just made me excited- CAN I KNOW

1 Like

btw for like extra info my char is bi & shes like medium height so yeah sksk

1 Like

Aha, look’s like you’ll find out in season 2 :joy:
and i’ll make sure to add that in for your character

1 Like

omg alright im hyped bro

1 Like

OKAY SORRY IM ANNOYING BUT AM I GONNA BE IN THE STORY ALOT? its okay if im not im just like super curious :joy:

1 Like

Hey, sorry to bother you and I don’t want to affect the plot of your story, but later on in the story may I have a love interest or boyfriend??? If I can I’ll send you the details but I don’t want to be a burden lol xxx

Yes you will be, a lot of the characters in this thread will show up commonly in season 2 onwards. your character has a big link to someone though

Honestly you’re good at creating hype

1 Like

Of course you can. Just fill out the form for them and what you would like them to be and i’ll make sure you get a boyfriend :gem:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush: :smile:

1 Like

ouu okay

1 Like

you can choose the roll if you want
if you can’t choose then maybe a skater?
name: Rebecca
nickname: becca
skin: tan
brow: mature round
eyes: upturned feline (blue)
hair: beach wave (chestnut)
face: oval
nose: elven
lips: full round (mocha)

outfit: you can choose but please not something with to much bright colors!

nationality: dutch
personality: caring , shy (but only around people she doesn’t know that well), honest,
music taste: likes every single music as long as people sing in it. ( so she doesn’t like music with only music intruments in it there has to be someone singing)
hobbies: music, coding , laughing
other family members: uhm 2 brothers ,1 sister and 1 mother? but if this doesn’t fit story wise you can always change it
small backstory / other information: when she was around the age of 6 she was very violent, had a lot of angry problems even though she never wanted them. then she got told that she has PDD-NOS (a.k.a Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) she had to leave the school she loved so much to go to a special school were she broke and became afraid to talk to new people. still has it until this very day.
clothing style: I’m not good with clothing but if you want to dress me character just keep in mind: is it easy and comfy to wear in real life + not to revealing? then you can make me wear it

extra char details
tattoo? no
piercings? no

1 Like

Thank youuuu x I’ll explain his backstory and how they meet if ya want you can include it xxx His should be Caleb

Skin-Honey
Hair-Black-short cropped
Eyes-gentle almond-Green
Eyebrows-Sharp
Nose-Button
Mouth-uneven-terracotta
Face-diamond
He has a case lady rose tattoo

He should wear hipster black glasses with a key necklace around his neck. He is quite shy but if anyone messes with him or me his bad side comes out. He loves to play music and read books. His father passed away when he was 5 from cancer but his mother is still alive and she’s a fashion desginer. His mother is quite rich so they have a big house and all. He is taller than me, so he lifts me up all the time since I’m quite small lol. Actually, you can decide how we meet! (Just make sure it’s in a really cute way :joy::wink:) at first I’m a bit cold towards him but eventually I get ‘softer’ and we fall in love. Since I’m cold he would try really hard to get me to go on a date with him. We have a few fights but we always end up making up. We would do anything for each other lol. And if anyone flirted with him, they’re dead and same with me, if any guy flirted with me he goes mad. Xx

1 Like

That sounds amazing! i’ll make sure you both meet in a super cute way :gem: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like