I Need Help on This Decision!

okay so i just finished the 3rd chapter and Ik its good but I want a proofreader to proofread my story before I publish it.
What do I do?

• Publish it NOW!!
  • No, wait a little bit.

0 voters

pls help me! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Hey! This is just my opinion. Since you are confident that your story is good, I think it’s alright if you publish it now. You can always find reviewers and proofreaders after you had published it, and you can always edit your script and revamp from time to time.
But, if you are really uncertain and you really need to clear your doubt on something, then you can wait till you find a proofreader.
I voted for publish it now. All the best for your story :blush:

1 Like

You could send me the link if you’d like! :relaxed:

I’m not a pro at all lol just saying this if you want an opinion :sweat_smile: :woman_shrugging:t4:

Oh, also, I’m not a proofreader, just a simple reader! I would just like to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Story title: Sudden Life Change
Author: Cris
Instagram: @episode.mt.writes
Chapters: 3 out of 3 (more chapters coming soon)
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Description: You work in the police. Your father disappeared from your life 4 years ago and is now the most feared of all the cartels. He is going to retire and he wants you to take his place.
Total reads: 0
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4808225838006272
Cover:

Proofread is my middle name info it all the time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.