I Need More Read 4 Reads! Open! Serious r4r!

I just finished your story @Samanntha. I’m curious to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I’m currently open for more r4rs! No read list currently!

Hey!
Title: My unreal world
Author: t.ss.y
Style: INK
Genre: Fantasy (also drama,romance…etc)
Lenght: Currently 7 episodes out
Description: You believe that your destiny is already decided by the fault of your parents’ mistake. But will you suffer more for your decisions? {ALWAYS FIGHT}
“CC”

Covers:

Instagram: @episode.tssy
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4522668114444288

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

Here is my first story
Title: Stuck With You
Author: Tanzanite
Genre: Action
Bio: On her journey to recover, the last thing Linda expected is to run into her charming ex once again. Along with her hot rebound, she discovers her ex’s dirty secrets
State: Ongoing

The other one is quite lighter romcom school drama thing

Title: Manipulation
Author: Tanzanite
Genre: Drama
Bio: Your continuous misfortune turns to be a planned experiment that will switch you from transparent to the school’s top gossip
State: Ongoing

Your story sounds so interesting. I definitely can’t wait to read it! We can do a read for read and send each other screenshots
Here’s mine:
Title: Airhead
Author: Raiza (Based off of a book Airhead by Meg Cabot, full credit to her)
Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6202573367541760
Episodes: 8 (more to come)
Style: INK (CUSTOMIZE CHARACTERS)
Description:
(Book 1) How was Em to know that a disaster would strike, changing her life as she’s known it forever? One bizarre accident later, and Em Watts, always the tomboy, is no longer herself literally. She now has to live the life of a supermodel, Nikki Howard. There are many dark secrets and problems at every corner, including trying to get an old crush (Christopher) fall in love with Em again.

(Book 2) Em was pretty sure that being stuck in the body of a supermodel couldn’t be any worse. But it turns out she was wrong. It turns out that she has a mother who’s gone mysteriously missing, a brother who’s shown up on her doorstep demanding answers, and a former best friend who’s set on destroying Stark, a company she is the face of. How can Em balance all of this with high school and runaway shows and ex-boyfriends crawling out of every corner? Not to mention the company who she represents seems to be turning to the dark side…Also trying to convince the love of her life that models aren’t really just airheads, especially one in particular.

(Book 3) With everyone furious at her for something she can’t explain and nothing but the Stark Angel fashion show on New Year’s Eve to look forward to, Em’s reached the end of her rope… what’s the point of even going on? But when she discovers the truth about Nikki’s secrets and why she disappeared, she knows there’s only one person she can turn to.
Will Christopher be able to put aside his personal feelings and help expose Stark to the world? And this time if Stark finds out, they will have them both killed… permanently.

I placed the r4rs on my read list. Those who read my story first get bumped to the top. I do it this way, because I work 2 jobs, and want serious read for reads. Thank you all for understanding :smiley:

No one wants r4r?

I will hun jow fo you want to do it are u on Instagram

I will do a read for read!! :smile:

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

I just read your story, I am really enjoying it!! Is it bad that I actually really like Lina? Have added it to favourites, I can’t wait for the next episode! I’d love it if you gave my story a read, Better Than Life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ill do a R4R :slight_smile:

I will add your story!! :smile:

Thankyou!!! Lina is secretly my fave character to write in :joy:

1 Like

I am absolutely loving your story! I have run out of passes but I can’t wait to read more! The episodes are quite long and I actually really didn’t mind, they didn’t drag or get boring at all! Love it!

1 Like

I love the fact she’s playful and doesn’t seem to give a damn :smile:

2 Likes

We’ve already done an r4r with you. I will definitely read more when you update

It’s @ashley.brucker_episode. What’s your story info?

Thank you. What’s your story info?

@bekki.episode what is your story info?

I need story info and such, but I’d love for more r4rs