I need some story ideas!

Hii! I just wanted to get some inspiration for a new story so if you possibly have any ideas (small as big) it would be really helpful. I’m thinking of something horror/romance/drama. So please just drown me with ideas!

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm… :thinking: MC was banished from her home. Her parents where ashamed of her b/c she was to pretty to be called there daughter/son…Ik! a little bit harsh. She did some bad stuff and found a family who love her/he. They helped he/she become a better person and love he/she more than anything. They people she/he was doing bad stuff to her where jealous, so they went and wanted revenge. He/she fell in love with a very innocent boy/girl. They spent every minute of there time with each other. She/he hid the secret of her past and regretted b/c it put her loved one in danger… what do you think? :see_no_evil: Did you want horror/romance/drama all together?

2 Likes

wow thank you. very creative!! yes it would be the best if they all genres were put together but your story was really something i’m into! thank you once again ;D

1 Like

Anytime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

if you have any more ideas, it can just be a start too, then i would love to hear them. i really liked your mindset! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ll for sure put more…let me just start my mind of brainstorming! :laughing:

of course, take your time!! take care :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll pm u if anything :wink:

Can I have a story idea, I have writers block currently

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.