I want to read new stories!

Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: SWIFTFIST
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 10 so far (more to come)
Description: Lucy was warned she might end up risking her life joining an elite heroic fighting team. Now she’s found herself in a very dangerous situation…

SWIFT_FIST_posterThumb_WUbobegC3L

Hey there! Here’s my story if you find it interesting :blush:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

hey, i’d love if you checked out my fantasy story: Hale Huna

Thanks for the thread. Perhaps you would want to read my story:
Episode Title: The Witch Prophecy
Episode Acc: gigistorm
Story Genre: Fantasy
Description: You just found out you are a witch, how will you handle it? Not only that, but you need to now prepare yourself for the most important job in the witch world: being the Oracle!
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)

Story Link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6722799029518336

IMG_1364

Thanks for this thread :heart_eyes:

My story is called “Priceless”, a drama flourishing with puzzles, thrillers, and grief.

Description: Aiming to seek a normal like, you carry the burden of keeping your wealth a secret, unveiling a family’s untold puzzles to your remarkable fortune.

Perks: LL | Character customisation | Minigames | Advanced directing | LGBT-friendly |

HEY GUYS! I JUST CREATED MY VERY FIRST STORY
bare with me though, I’m still getting the hang of coding!
ANYWAY!
Title: Sunshine
Author: Vulpes
Genre: drama
Summary: get inside the life of Sunny, the queen bee of her high school, until the new girl appears and then the roles are reversed.
LIMELIGHT
CC FOR MC IS AVAILABLE
LGBT FRIENDLY <3

Hiya and thanks for the thread​:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Story: Dangerous DNA
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Episodes: 6 (more to come)
Description: While April’s psychotic ex is hunting her,she learns of 2 brothers with extraordinary abilities.However,the older brother is borderline psycho!Will she end up in even more trouble?
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5192957040394240

Hey! You can check my story if you want? :roll_eyes::hugs:
Title : Dominant
Author : Skyy_bm
Style : Limelight
Genre: Dramance lol :roll_eyes: (Drama+romance)
Description : Psycho for ex-fiance, traitor for friend, two sexy men for distraction, more money than you count and one bloody murder in which you’re main suspect.
Other info: It’s my first story , but i’m trying to add meaningful choices, so they have impact of the story.
Full CC of the main character and the love interests.
Hope you give it a try. :blush::hugs:

Hello! You can try mine :smiley:

Story Title & Author: © Tribe of Malapinchi by Jannah Jackson
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Story Description:
New Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone? Or die in vain?

Old Description:
Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? FullCC/MiniGames/Tappables

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story)

Chapters Published: 6/7

Additional Info:

1. Chapters are generally slightly longer than most episode stories…given because of the nature of the plot.

Hi! Here’s mine! :relaxed:
Name: The fragments of the past
Author: Kate B
Instagram name: kateb_episode
Description: Gang life is dangerous and after a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?
Chapters: 16
Genre: Action/ Adventure
Style: Ink
Link:

Here is my new story, I hope it is not as bad as I think… I had not the best experience with the previous ones, hope this one is better.

Author: Elena Nightingale
Title: Maxima
Genre: Fantasy | Mystery
Episodes: 3, more coming soon
Style: LL, customize your own character
Choices: choices matter and determine the ending, timed choices, mini games
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4522028521029632

Hi, thanks for the thread. I hope u will read my first story and possibly give me some feedback if u wish, I would appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Story Name: What You’ve Always Wanted
Author Name: Shronus
Completion Status: 3 (more coming, I will have 4 soon hopefully! I’m working on it)
CC: Yes!
General description: Rachel, one out the many who has a complicated secret. Everyone now knows, and her life is turned upside down into the inevitable path of love, trust, secrets, and betrayals.
Cover: I don’t have one yet bc it’s still being made by someone and I want them to take their time…
Genre: Romance / drama? (let me know what you guys think the genre should be)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775709003120640

Hey, I will definitely check your story out and I would like for you to check my story

Name: True Werewolf
Description: Mia is a normal teenage girl until she figures out her truth, what will happen when she meets him, and what will happen when they know there is more to her than meets the eye?
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: I have 3 episodes but waiting for episode to approve cover and it will be on the app in few days, please check it out and I will gladly do the same.

Here is mine :heart_eyes::heart:
That’s my first Limelight story!

Author: SollyRa

Title: I’ll call you mine

Genre: Romance!

Chapters: 4 (5th is coming soon!)

Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)

I’ll appreciate if you read mine❤️

Link:

And that’s my Instagram:

Name: Switch-a-roo
Author: naynay6ful
Episodes: 3 (To be continued)
Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy
CC: No

Description: What will happen when a buisness tycoon arranged a marriage interview with a co-workers daughter for his grand son?
Link below. Thank you. -naynay6ful

linktr.ee/naynay6ful

Here is the information for my new story :slight_smile:

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 3 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - The year? 2425. The planet? Earth. The species? Humans.

The only difference? The planet was completely destroyed by an asteroid impact over 400 years prior. (CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, over 15,000 lines a chapter, tappable overlays

This is my story :heart:
Author: Krissstina
Title of story: Conqueror of my heart
Chapters: 8
Style of story: Limelight
Customization: Full CC of MC and Love interests
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5759514040401920
Summary: Ruby and her friend just wanted to have fun, but whan consequences will their fun?
Instagram: @krusss.episode

Hi! I’m here to promote my story “Feeling Human Again”! It’s in the comedy genre and it’s in Limelight!

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of three years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to might not be entirely human…

CC for MC and friends! Includes name changes.

It currently has 5 chapters with the 6th coming soon.

It’d mean a lot for you to check it out!

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

Title : Silent Whispers
Author: Pending…
Genre : Romance/Mystery
CC: Yesssss
Description : When Summer break takes an unexpected turn, will you be able to handle the darkness that awaits you? A whirlwind of love, friends, laughter and fear. (LL) (CC)
Chapters : 5 (ongoing)
Cover:

If you do check out my story, it’s much appreciated! I’ve been working really hard on it, coffee is the only thing that kept me going. :rofl: I hope you all enjoy it. Much love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat: