Ibis paint info

Hey artist
Can you use Ibis paint also on your phone or is pc better?

1 Like

some ppl use it on thier phone, now for me, im trying to practice using my pc. but maybe others use both, not sure tho.

1 Like

Because you can go everywhere with your phone and you can practice always. I hope it worksšŸ˜Š

1 Like

cool, and it should work. using on phones is always easy but for me, i may need to use something to help me outline my character better instead of using my fingers

I use my iPad, actually, so it should work on a phone too.

2 Likes

do you have to use yr fingers when yr using ipad or their is something u can use to make yr edit without using fingers

Oo nice

I think you can get some sort of stylus but I just use my fingers.

Honestly on phone it sucks, for me, its best on tablet

2 Likes

I think that its definitely better on tablet with some sort of stylus

1 Like

Ok

I use my phone and my finger, Iā€™m no expert but Iā€™ve done a couple intense drawings and itā€™s worked fine.

1 Like

I canā€™t get it two work on the computer for me. :disappointed: it just shows things Iā€™ve donā€™t on my phone and others work. But know were for me to do nine on the computer.

I downloaded an app from somewhere to get ibis paint x but it kinda be slow a bit

1 Like

Oh if you happen to remember the name of the app would you mind sharing it with me. :blush:

Iā€™ll give it a try

You can try up to down

ā€œUp to downā€ :thinking:

I use my phone, and my finger sadly i couldnā€™t find a stylus for my phone but i manage

yh