Image Approval Review Times

This is definitely not gonna be the popular opinion but I don’t mind waiting a little longer than normal, lol.

For me, it forces me to go back to the same chapters and re-read/proof the draft way more often than I normally would. I keep going back and polishing stuff to kill time, so I end up with a product a lot better than I would have if I just rushed it out as soon as possible.

It can be annoying but I’m trying to turn it into a good thing, haha. :laughing:

3 Likes

You’re lucky. I’m still waiting.

You actually have a good point haha

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for 1 week =/ And I’m still waiting… just for my new cover. But I think the reviewing time is on break because many people are waiting for their stuff to be reviewed

1 Like

Day 11 for backgrounds (could even be day 12) and I just submitted new covers yesterday… at the rate this is going I’ll have completed the entire story before I get to publish them :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: same!

I wanted to add some backgrounds but I think I won’t even upload them given they take to review a cover

I’m gonna email support just to get that cover approved :eyes:

For a second I was like “we should go on strike” I guess it’s because I’m French and we’re always on strike lol but emailing them is wiser indeed! But I really think they’re on summer break because they they usually approve/review fast

1 Like

:rofl: I love it so much. It’s like… “who do I need to bribe to push my cover to the top of the queue?” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I won’t bribe… I’ll be turning this into a bloodbath if that cover isn’t approved by the next update.

1 Like

I’ve bern waiting two weeks. I don’t know why. It’s merely a picture of clouds

1 Like

bahahha my story’s cover is still not approved after 10 days

i think it’s safe to say that this is the downfall of custom overlays and backgrounds

I am on day 12 I am in the epy awards they have made allowed me to enter even though I dont have a cover I am getting panicky because I may be removed if it does not get approved or what if it gets unapproved that’s a month wait if i have to repreveiw st this rate yet some people are,just waiting a few days is it not a fist come scoring

I’ve lost count of how many days I’ve been waiting. Maybe two weeks? I’ve got a large and small cover plus 12 backgrounds “in review”.

1 Like

I’m on day 15 I think now for backgrounds.

I just had a small cover approved (NOT the one I just uploaded) after I think… 13 or 14 days?
Side note: I hate how if you want to change a cover back to something you had previously, it goes through the whole process again.

1 Like

Wow, really???

Why wouldn’t they just have it in a bank? You should be able to upload multiple things and switch them when you want after they’ve been approved.

That just seems like a big waste of the moderator’s time.

It is. Someone started a feature request to add all covers to the art catalog which I think is a good idea!

2 Likes

I hope this gets results, lol. I support 100%.

New here, so I don’t really know how effective community suggestions are in terms of changing or upgrading features, but I hope the staff at least considers this one.

It’s been exactly a week for my covers, I’m not publishing anytime soon but this is ridiculous, I’m going to email them but god knows how many days I’ll wait for that.