Improve your writing skills here!

I really like drama and angst :joy:

1 Like

thank you guyss
im gonna think of a fantasy and drama one
brb

2 Likes

who would have known thinking would be this exhausting :skull::skull::skull::clown_face:

3 Likes

Me at school :joy:

1 Like

i- I went for sometime and there’s already sooo much so I’m not leaving rn :kissing: it’s 3:30 am here tho :sob:

2 Likes

Oof-

2 Likes

This is a little off topic but guys whyyyy do I have to spend gems to read barely mine I’m so annoyed esp because I bought the unlimited passes. Sorry I’m sad now :sob:

2 Likes

wait what?- i’m reading it but I don’t need gems-

2 Likes

noo that’s so sad and a waste of your money!!

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like
Under The Sheets: Forsaken

“Are you sure you’re going to be fine with us going away for the night? We can turn back now?”

Daphne chuckles at her mom’s incessant worrying and questions.

“I’ll be fine, mom. Don’t worry about it.”*

Her mother sighs, mumbling under her breath.

“Alright then, sweetie. We’ll be back on Monday. Make sure to feed Scooby.”

“I will! Hablare contigo mas tarde, madre!”

“Bye!”

She hangs up, stretching her arms out as she yawns. Everything inside the house was sealed tight and locked. Daphne pulls her red hair into a ponytail and puts on a purple fuzzy robe.

“Scooby, where are you?! It’s time for dinner!”

Silence

Daphne sighs, yawning. She figures he’s probably just tired. She heads to her room, only to see the door was slightly ajar.

That was weird. She could’ve recalled that her door was closed when she last touched it. She shrugs it off, deciding to head into her room and get ready for bed.

She lays in bed that night, pulling the sheets over her body.

And when the sun rose up an early Monday morning, Daphne never woke up.

Instead, her body was discovered in a horrific display by her boyfriend near the back doorway of her house.

What people didn’t know about Daphne was she was interacting with strange people online. People she never met in person before or ever talked to face to face. They were given an easy entry to her personal life and where she lived and where she went to school with.

Daphne was a cheerleader, a student, and someone loved by all those who met her. And during that horrific night, she was taken by someone she thought she could trust.

They had slipped in through the dog door, prepared to commit a heinous crime. Everything was set in stone as they sneaked under her bed, waiting for her. When she was comfortably lulled to sleep, that’s when they struck. A forgotten friend that had been forsaken.

Not everyone is your friend. Be secure and safe, so it doesn’t happen to you like it happened to my daughter.

Daphne, I’m so sorry.

3 Likes

I know so bummed out :pensive:

1 Like

Rip :pensive:

2 Likes

Oh no. It’s starting to happen to everyone. What story is that?

1 Like

New prompt!

This time: fantasy and drama
I’ll add them to the main thread tomorrow! Although, I think most of y’all are sleeping haha rn.

not-so-normal

You were on your regular morning walk to the coffee shop, when you fall through the sidewalk. But this place looks… unnatural. Even magical.

questionable

You thought you’d never see this person again, yet here they are… they’re looking quite a bit different.

And I won’t forget it this time:

Tags

@dazzling_ash @_Epii_x @viarose @Me_and_Mel @tyratuna @viarose @someone2 @Tay11 @Shrinking_Violet @Phoenix_11037 @ashh36 @noyaan @RandomUnicorn

I’m sorry for interrupting you guys! Keep talking if you want ahaha it’s fun here

9 Likes

Barely Mine :sob:

2 Likes

It’s spreading all over the place. Is the story complete and how many reads?

Ooo I really like the second one :eyes:

I’ll write it later because I have chores to do :relieved:

1 Like

Yess please! Can’t wait to read it <3

1 Like
2 am thoughts

Daniel Platt had always loved chilly early mornings. He could be nowhere and somewhere when ever he wanted. It was almost funny he thought. As Daniel looked out at the open fields, sipping his coco. A place where he felt confident.

He was a gentle, loner who lived alone. His friends saw him as a kind, knight. An amazing moral compass. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a blind person. That’s the sort of man he was.

Daniel walked over to the window and reflected on his grand surroundings. The hail pounded almost as hard as his head. He was waiting. Waiting for the perfect sunrise.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Maureen Thornhill. Maureen was as amazing queen, in his opinion.
Daniel gulped. He was not prepared for Maureen.
As Daniel stepped outside and Maureen came closer, he could see the joyous smile on her face.
Maureen gazed with the affection of 1000 burning stars. She said, in hushed tones, “I love you and I always have.”
Daniel looked back, even more lonely and still fingering the peculiar rock. “Maureen, let’s get married,” he replied.
They looked at each other with anxious feelings, like two proud, children smiling at a very wonderful surprise, Daniel had flute music playing in the background and two sweet harps playing to the beat.
Daniel regarded Maureen’s slim fingers and rosy lips. “I feel the same way” revealed Daniel with a delighted grin.
Maureen looked jumpy, her emotions bashing like the gleaming sun on a cold snowy day.
Then Maureen came closer for a nice mug of cocoa.

THE END

welp that took a turn for the romantic side

1 Like