Improve your writing skills here!

hope you’ve learned your lesson
never leave :triumph:

2 Likes

hehe yes! :slightly_smiling_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Awh yes i don’t want this to end either
think we can go up to 10,000 replies

i don’t think i would take over the thread but yeah i hope we stay one big family :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hey, have you read my newest story?

1 Like

no not yet! I will soon :pleading_face::sparkles:

1 Like

BSHJDJD NEW PROMPT
I’M TIRED FROM SCHOOL WHY DID I—
pls someone do this one i’m begging you

Christmas dinner

If there is one thing you hate, it would be Christmas. Even seeing someone looking at you makes you gag. Time to walk down stairs and have a forced-family-Christmas-dinner.

Tags

@dazzling_ash @_Epii_x @Me_and_Mel @tyratuna @viarose @someone2 @Tay11 @Shrinking_Violet @Phoenix_11037 @ashh36 @noyaan @RandomUnicorn @Superhuello

9 Likes

I’ll try my best, girl.
I have 0% inspiration rn, but I’ll try.

1 Like

broo i freaking love it!!! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

i have like this pretty good idea, but i have like 0 motivation to write BUT i’ll still tryy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay i’m gonna act like a mom now pff forgive me

This thread has been made on Friday and since then everyone has been writing like no other. Day in day out tryna think about something and anxiously waiting for someone to give their opinion on the thing you worked hard for. I admire this so much and yes you can feel 0% inspired at the moment and yes you may have a busy week now. But I admire you for still trying!

Sometimes, it’s just hard. And you feel unmotivated. But that are the times where you really improve and be even more proud of what you did. Keep writing and keep inspiring others!

@noyaan this message for you and everyone here :pleading_face:

4 Likes

i’m officially the mom now

1 Like

omgg :sob: im definitely writing, thank you sooo much :pleading_face:

3 Likes

glad it helped :pleading_face::pleading_face:
get yourself some water and writee jshshsh

2 Likes

Awwwww…Tysm, girl.
You’ve really boosted my motivation, now.but, I still have 0 ideas on what to write, lol.
Wait…I think I may have a sprouting idea, :thinking::flushed::grin:…got it…kinda, :woman_facepalming:t5:.

1 Like

You’re Mommy Abi, to me from now on.

1 Like

I like the sound of this :smirk:
you got this you got this you got this
and sometimes, you just gotta write with the little motivation/plot you have and being surprised and proud when you see the results :sun_with_face:

1 Like

:joy: change this holiday to thanksgiving, and you’ve got a description of my life. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

MOM Thank you for the motivation i needed the most I cant even-
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Why am I thinkikg about the Mom I’m scared meme :joy::joy:

2 Likes

HDJDJ girll :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

AWHH :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:
and BDBSBSBSN