In need of small/big cover. (INK)

I have requested this before in a art group but they have never gotten back to me.
I do covers and edits myself but at the moment I am booked with requests that I haven’t had a chance to start on so I do not have the time to make this myself.
I also am a author so time is very difficult for me at the moment.
This is not a huge emergency so whoever wants to do it can take there time.
I am not a very picky person but I do have a image of what I would like my small and big cover to look like.
For that image I am in need of a experience/committed artist.
If anyone would like to help me out you can PM me or tell me through this thread.
I will post details ASAP.
Credit of course will be given to the artist fully.

1 Like

Hi, I make episode edits and I could make a cover for you if you would like, if you wish for me to make you a cover could you message me on Instagram, @guppy.epy and we can discuss further details there :heart:

3 Likes

Will do thank you

2 Likes

Welp. You just hit the jackpot

3 Likes

You are very lucky! Every time I ask for one, no one responds and you even got a GOOD artist! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ha to be honest

1 Like

I literally used to have the same problem, but I am greatful that someone finally replied

2 Likes

That’s good! Good luck in writing! :woman_artist:t5: :writing_hand:t5:

Maybe I’ll try again later. :wave:t5:

And you take requests? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes I do from time to time, I try to limit myself to four requests every 2 months :heart:

1 Like

Oh ok. :+1:t5:

I thought you didn’t take them at all.

I didn’t for a while, but I’ve decided to start taking some but I only take a few as not to overwhelm myself. :blush:

1 Like

That’s good! :+1:t5:

Draw on! :woman_artist:t5:

1 Like