Introducing One of My New Characters! šŸ˜ˆ

So Iā€™m writing a new story bout the 7 Deadly Sins and Iā€™ve been playing with covers for some of the Demons itā€™s still a work in progress butā€¦

MEET GLUTTONY
This little lady is a "glutton" for pain and torture sheā€™s a bit of a wildcard and probably the most crazy of them allā€¦

Viewer Discretion Advised

So what do you think?! Are you excited to see more?! :smiling_imp::smirk:

6 Likes

I canā€™t wait to read your story when it comes out! Now, I just gotta work on mine! Lol! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™s my new Halloween project so I hope to have it out by Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

MEET LUST
Lust is topless and overtly sexualā€¦ she prefers to play with her meals before eating themā€¦ :smiling_imp::smirk:

5 Likes

MEET PRIDE
Pride is a vain narcissistic demon who worries about how he looks and if heā€™s the most beautiful. Appearance is ā€œEVERYTHING!ā€ Heā€™s very selective when choosing his meals, only choosing the most exquisite specimens, but God help you if you ruin his appearance!

3 Likes

MEET SLOTH
Sloth is the sloppy lazily dressed scruff muffin who may be the laziest of the Sins but that doesnā€™t make him any less vicious. When his hunger sets in nothing stops his blood lust, but this is usually a quick swift hit since he doesnā€™t like to exert too much energy.

2 Likes

Looks awesome dude

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it :heart_eyes::grin:

2 Likes

MEET GREED & ENVY
Greed is a fiery redhead whoā€™s need for wanting more makes him very competitive with his teammates always trying to have the highest body count
Envy is clearly ā€Green with Envyā€ Her need for always wishing she had more then her teammates gets in her head and sometimes is the driving force of her jealousyā€¦ She uses that rage on her victimsā€¦

2 Likes

Last but certainly not least! :heart_eyes:

MEET WRATH
Wrath with that jacket and the devilish smirk of course he is the cool calm and collected leader. Wrath has more control than you would expect but donā€™t piss him offā€¦

@lazy_donut Idk if you can tell cause I switched up the outfit and youā€™re covered in blood but the surviving victim in this pic is you :wink::joy::heart_eyes: Congratulations :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Kerri what the fuck these are even giving me nightmares lmao

3 Likes

most of these characters rely on overlays , what will they look like in-game?

1 Like

:joy::woman_shrugging:t3: I thought you liked horrorā€¦ :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:relieved: youā€™ll find out

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.