Is it possible to do two animations at the same time?

Hello everyone!
I’ve searched everywhere and haven’t found an answer for my question (at least that I can find).
I was wondering if it is possible to have a character do two animations at the same time. My character is just moving into her dorm so her and her Dad are carrying boxes. I want her to face rear to look at a sign and then later to walk rear WHILE still carrying the box. If I try to do the character is no longer carrying the box but it is just glued to her hand at a weird angle because I haven’t removed the prop yet.
I’ve tried:
&ROSE spot 0.848 204 233 in zone 1 AND ROSE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop
@ ROSE is rear

And:
&ROSE spot 0.848 204 233 in zone 1 AND ROSE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop
&ROSE is rear

Also is it possible to have two ANDS in a row on the same line e.g.
&ROSE spot 0.848 204 233 in zone 1 AND ROSE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop AND ROSE is rear

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: I’m not sure if I haven’t got the right format or if it’s just not possible to combine two animations at once.

1 Like

Unfortunately there’s no rear animation that allows the character to carry the box at the same time. :slightly_frowning_face: That would be a very needed animation though!
As for the actual question about having two animations simultaneously: that’s not possible, at least for now.

1 Like

Ah that’s a shame :frowning:
At least I know I was trying to do the impossible.
Thanks for the response!

2 Likes

Well maybe you have already found the solution but still -
It’s
@CHARACTER is animation AND CHARACTER2 is animation

1 Like